|5| Team 7

━━━━━━ 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 7 ━━━━━━

━━━ 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

"Well, it took you long enough," Muichiro uttered and pointed at Naruto who proudly showed her his new headband. He didn't come over to the compound last night, and Ginko was happy about that.

That means more time with Muichiro. "Yeah I passed, eh where is your headband? And where is your annoying crow," he said pointing to her forehead.

she looked to where he was pointing, then realized. "Oh. . . Maybe I left it at home, Ginko's probably going to get it for me." She replied.

"Anyways are you excited to finally find out who's going to be in your team, Mui-chan?" Naruto asked as she sat down next to him. "No, not really." She said putting both her hands behind her head, resting.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see a black crow with long lashes flapping its wings over to the academy, it was carrying and dark turquoise headband.

"Caw! Muichiro-Sama I got your headband for you!" The whole class turned their heads to where Muichiro and Naruto were sitting.

It was Ginko, she brought Muichiro's headband because she had forgotten it this morning. "Thanks, Ginko," Muichiro said.

"Ne~ne Mui-chan who do you think will be in your team?" Naruto turns his head to meet my gaze. "It depends, if you're a sensor then you could be with Hina or that Inuzake boy. If you excel in funinjutsu then maybe some other group but if you're good at ninjutsu and taijutsu, then you might be with me." Muichiro explained and looked up to see his eyes sparkling.

"I hope I'm with You Dattebayo." Just as he finished his sentence two girls bragged into the classroom, one with light pink hair and green eyes, and one with light blond hair and blue eyes.

None other then Ino yamanaka and Sakura Haruno.

They started loudly exclaiming who came first and what not.

'Sakura is way worse than Ino, I might feel sorry for whoever's gonna be in a team with her.' Muichiro thought.

Muichiro turns back to Naruto to see him blush. 'Oh boy, he has the Largest word.' Muichiro thought.

Naruto has a crush on Sakura, or that's what Muichiro thinks. 'Sakura only cares about Sasuke. '

Just as Muichiro finished she thought she was Sakura pushing Naruto away from her.
'Well, it looks like the fight for that Uchiha love by the fan girls has begun.'

"Ugh! What so special about him anyways?" Naruto asked annoyed. Muichiro shrugged. "Beat's me."

In an instant, Naruto Crouched in front of Sasuke and glared at him. This got a reaction from his fan girls as they shouted at Sasuke to beat up Naruto.