|12| Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja

━━━━━━𝗡𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗷𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ━━━━━━

━━━Third person

"You're going to have to take that mask off." Muichiro looked at her sensei with an annoyed look.

Kakashi sighed and looked up from his s called 'book'. "Why can't I just drink it myself? It wouldn't make a difference, would it"

"Yes, it would, this is no simple medicine. . . I have to make sure that the medicine is probably easing your Immune system that will resist infection and toxins-."

"I get it, you get it." He interrupted her with a hushing tone in his voice. It's 6 in the morning, Tsunami, Tazuna, Muichiro, and Kakashi, are the only ones awake. They were on the porch where Muichiro was just about to heal him.

Tsunami handed Muichiro a cup of Kakashi's well-prepared medicine. "Well? Take you going to take off your ugly mask or not?" Muichiro urged. "Or I'm going to rip it off."

His eyes twitched about what she said. "Wow, you're really generous." Kakashi sarcastically said making Muichiro blink a couple of times with a confused expression on her face.

"If you say so." She expanded her hand, handing him the cup. "Now, drink it at a slow pace, don't rush it." She instructed, then placed her hands on his chest.

He did as he was told, and she made sure that the medicine was working properly. It took about 10 to 15 minutes for it to be over.

"It's over, you're all healed now." She said while he pulled his mask back over his mouth. " If you tell anyone about my face, just remember-" he stopped what he was about to say, and looked down a Muichiro, who looked back at him with innocent eyes. ". . .You know what, forget what I just said." He waved it off before the door creaked open.

In came Sakura and Sasuke. "Ohayo, sensei and Muichiro." Sakura shortly greeted.

Muichiro hummed in response. But then jumped up and tried to round-house kick Kakashi on the side of his head with her back leg. Kakashi blocked her kick with a small gust of wind coming from around then.

Sasuke and Sakura let out a quiet gasp, while Muichiro tried to kick his chin, but he caught it and pushed her foot back to the ground.

She stopped and stood up. "You're all better now." They looked at her with confusion for a while before Kakashi and Sasuke caught on.

Kakashi smiled and patted her head. "With you being trained by Lady Tsunade, I'd expected nothing less from you."

"Huh?! Kakashi-sensei why are you praising her? She just attacked you?" Sakura shrieked. "No Sakura, she was just testing his reflexes," Sasuke informed.