|24| SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE

━━━━━ 𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗭𝗘! ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

Every one of them Genins watched in horror as they saw the young Tokito fight against a powerful demon, just to protect them.

"She's soon going to lose her balance because of the amount of blood she has lost," Shikamaru stated clenching his hand into a fist.

"Muichiro. . ." Sakura uttered, with her hands over her mouth.

Coji, Ino, Ten-Ten, and Lee were speechless.

"Not even Muichiro's slashes can do any damage to him. . . Just what is he?" Gai questioned.

"Come on Muichiro" Kakashi uttered looking at his student.

Then Genins started calling out Muichiro's name.

She slowly turned her head towards Naruto and the others, seeing the worried display on their faces.

Neji narrowed his eyes, trying to tell Muichiro that he can assist her.

'I don't have enough stamina to use another Breathing style... I guess I'll have to defeat that Akaza with one last assault.'

Muichiro took one last breath before she turned to face Akaza unleashing her unwavering determination and an overwhelming fire aura.

'Why is my body burning up...'

"Flame Breathing, Esoteric Art!"
(Honō no kokyū, Ougi)

The flaming aura explodes from the sword-woman, giving everyone around her goosebumps, including Akaza

The flaming aura explodes from the sword-woman, giving everyone around her goosebumps, including Akaza. 'She's just like her mother.'

"What an Impressive fighting spirit!

To press on despite your fatal injuries

That's brilliant strength of mind!

And that iron clear stance! You're just like them!" Akaza expresses his amazement.