|15| the Chunin Exams

━━━━ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀 ━━━━

━━━ Third person

"CAW! Muichiro-sama, have you found something yet?" A no was heard on the other side of where Ginkos was.

Muichiro and Ginkos were in the Tokito scroll room, the insect side to be exact. The reason why is to find something to do with the wisteria she got from the land waves.

Muichiro was just about to head to the other side, but when a purple glowing scroll caught her attention.

"Ginko, I think I found something." Ginkos came flying over to Muichiro's shoulder once she called her.

Ginkos breath hitched, looking at the scroll in Muichiro's hand. 'Shinobu-san.'

Muichiro rolled open the scroll and the words that were on the page were. 'Poison: paralyze immobilized.'

Muichiro's eyed the bottom of the page where it showed the tools and ingredients.

'Tokito Shinobu...hmm I wonder who's that?' Muichiro leaned back agents the wall not excepting it to slide open.

'Wah!'

"Muichiro-sama!" Ginkos called out.

Muichiro landed on the other side on her feet. "CAW! Muichiro-sama are you alright!" Ginkos had just made it down next to Muichiro.

"Yeah. . . I am alright." She reassured.

Muichiro looked around her surroundings, but it was all dark. 'Where am i' She kept walking feeling her way around to make sure she doesn't bump into anything.

She came to a stop where she felt something round and cylinder-like. Before she could think of any more.

Fire blue torches lit up the place. The light shunned down on Muichiro, making her appear blue.

She covered her eyes a bit because of the light but adverted her eyes, Beck, to the scroll.

But this time she was it more clearly. It had ice surrounding it, and in the ice, were a pair of shinobi war fans, it was golden in colour with several patterns resembling lotuses engraver on the said completed with green tassels.

'No.....' Ginkos thought looking at the fans.

The ice around the scrolls started melting, leaving just the fans and the scroll.

Muichiro was just about to reach for the scroll, but it started levitating.

It unwrapped itself in front of Muichiro

'Cryokinesis: Tokito Blood Demon Art grants us extremely powerful cryokinesis. We can generate ice and frost from our flesh and blood and can spawn it anywhere in our vicinity, as well as manipulate it at will, allowing us to unleash incredibly potent ice techniques. Additionally, the ice created from our Blood Demon Art is extremely lethal to those that inhale it, causing the cells of the victim's lungs to die and rendering them unable to breathe very quickly.'