|27| Byakugan v/s Byakugan

━━━━━ 𝗕𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝘃/𝘀 𝗕𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗻 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

"I've heard for many generations there has been some bad blood between the main branch of the Hyuga clan and the second branch," Lee informed, leaning over the railing with his eyebrows furrowed in worry for his teammate.

Muichiro turned to look at him, with a confused look, "What do you mean by 'bad blood'? For what reason?"

Lee shook his head. "That I do not know about."

"Ne, Kakashi-sensei, what is the Byakugan?" Sakura questioned.

"Kekkei-Genaki or bloodline trait of Huyga clan. It's a Dojutsu like Sasuke's Sharingan and Muichiro's Moya. It is said that the Byakugan derived from the Sharingan sometime long ago, but the Byakugan is said to be stronger between the two." Kakashi explained, not tearing his eyes off the scene.

Muichiro looked down at Neji to see him doing hand signs to activate his Byakugan. Hinata looked to the upper left then rolled her eyes to the lower right as she covered her lips with her fingers. Neji analyzed her movement.

"My eyes can not be deceived, even in the slightest of movement, you thought of your past your bitter past, after that your graze rolled to the lower right, at that moment you were thinking to yourself if your life prepared you for this, you pictured yourself losing and that gesture of you putting your fingers on your lips to cover up your rising panic, you try to be brave but you already know-

"That does it!" Naruto Yelled, interrupting Neji. "Who are you to say who she can or can not be? Go on Hinata! Show this guy he's wrong!" He encouraged Hinata, with anger directed at Neji.

'Neji can read emotions, yes, but he can't understand them. I don't think he can understand that feeling Hinata is emitting. That feeling changed,' Muichiro glanced at Sakura for a second. 'She emits that feeling too, but Hinata's is stronger. More desperate.'

Hinata started at Naruto for a second before getting in a stance and locking eyes with Neji, Activating her Byakugan. "Brace yourself, Neji Nii-san." She said, louder than her usual voice and without any stutter.

"Hey, those are the same stance," Sakura commented. 'It's kinda like what Muichiro did in her fight.'

"That's because it's the Hyuga Taijutsu style stance," Muichiro answered for her.

"Hyuga style?" She questioned again.

" It's the most effective Taijutsu found in the village, I have on my team the man who is probably the strongest Genin ever to come out of Konohagakure, that man Hyuga Neji