|25| Preliminaries

━━━━━ 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

"What's the deal... No one's here." Muichiro heard a voice as she began to twitch. 'Naruto?'

She was currently on Naruto's back after being unconscious for two days. "If qualities of Heaven are desire, it acquires wisdom to take your min higher, if qualities of Earth are what you lack, train your body and prepare to attack." Sakura read out loud. "If Heaven and Earth are opened together, the pair less path will become righteous forever, this is something the secret way they guide us from this place-" she stopped when she heard secret ruffling on Naruto's back.

"Mui-chan!" Naruto shouted, quickly placing her down and Turing her around.

"Are you Alright?! You've been out for three days!" He said franking around. And all she could do was nodded her head, she couldn't find the words to say.

Their little conversation was cut short when their two teammates opened the two scrolls. There was a puff of smoke and then emerging from it... "Iruka-sensei?" Naruto asked, unsure.

"Hey, Long time no see huh? Looks like you have gone through a lot in the test." Iruka said as he looked at all of them.

"Why are you here?" Naruto questioned.

He explains how he is the messenger, then looked at his wristwatch. He looked back at them and smiled. "Congratulations! You pass the second test."

"by celebrating your passing, I would like to treat you all to some Ichiraku ramen, but I-"

"Yatta! Ramen!" Naruto cheered and jumped to tackle Iruka. He laughed. " Alright, I see you're still hyperactive as ever." He set Naruto down and then straightened up.

"First of all, congratulation to those who survived the second exams," Anko announced loudly. All the adults were looking at them in an analyzing glaze, especially Muichiro who looked back at them confused.

'I thought she's died!'

'Didn't she have hold in her stomach...'

'Just what is she. . . . And how was she able to heal so fast.'

'What a youthful young girl, just like her mother.'

'.....why is everyone looking at me...do I have something on my face?' Muichiro thought as she felt the other Genins staring holes in the back of her head.

"Hey look, all of Konoha's rookies are here," Sasuke whispered to his team. Naruto turned to look back. "Whoa everybody's here, gramps, Iruke-sensei and even bushy brow. It looks like absolutely no one got left out this time!"

"Arg, I have a bad feeling about this," Sasuke said.

"Alright! Now pay attention! Hokage-sama is going to explain the third exam to you and you better listen carefully maggots." Anko said.

The old man took a step forward, hands behind his back. "First before I tell you what the third exam entails, I want to explain something about the test."

He was about to explain the third exam when a some dude interrupted. "It's nice to meet you all" He said and coughed. "There's something I would like all of you to do before the third exams-"

"Is this guy sick or something?" Muichiro said quietly to herself.

"What a drag... This is going to be troublesome..." Shikamru said after yawning.

"Anybody who wants to quit is free to *cough* *Cough* Leave." 'Seriously is this guy ick or something?'

"I would like to." A voice from behind spoke.

Naruto tried to protect himself, but Muichiro spoke over him. "You're still here? I honestly thought that you'll be dead in the forest by now." The last six words Muichiro said quietly, only making sure he heard.

"Anyone else?" The guy asked again

Removing her attention from the guy, she looked back to see Sasuke struggling with 'something', be had one of his hands placed on his neck, holding it tight.

She removed her focus from them to the front to see an old man smoking. 'Isn't that the old man in the tower... I think so... I probably forget.'

"If you don't want to be six feet in the ground early, it's probably for the best to stop consuming that stuff," Muichiro advised as she walked over to him.

"You're annoying bird told me that you unlocked the fourth stage of your Dojutsu, right?" He questioned.

"I think. . . so?" She said.

He then sighed and nodded "I see. . . You may return to your team"

She let out a sigh and went back standing next to Naruto. He held out his hand for a high-five. Just as she was about to give him one, a voice stopped her.

"Sasuke-kun!" At the voice, Muichiro turn to witness Sakura begging Sasuke to forfeit, which wasn't listening. Naruto came into the argument.

Just then a panel opened in the wall and a giant screen was revealing.

"The name of each pare of opponents is chosen completely at random, before each match these names will appear on the screen behind me, as there's not more to say, let's begin

They looked up at the screen anticipation bubble upside them.

"UCHIHA SASUKE v/s AKADO YOROI!"

Muichiro glanced at Sasuke to see him smirking.

Just like before Muichiro felt eyes staring at her from the back of her head. She turn her head to the side a bit, not making it noticeable.

Her eyes advert to the person who was staring at her and saw that it was a young girl with long, dishevelled white hair with messy bangs along with pale lipstick and lapis blue eyes with long lashes. She wore a torn, pale pink with an irregular square pattern with horizontal lines across it.

"We'll soon meet again"

"𝙈𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩."