|37| Watch The Hands!

━━━━━━ Watch the hands! ━━━━━━

Vein started crawling in Gyutaro's legs reaching over to the demon's feet that intently regenerated.

'He regenerated his legs?.. Damnit he already neutralized the poison.' Muichiro thought in shock, the poison that she had spent so long working on since the hidden mist village was not strong enough to even paralyze this demon.

"Man, that poison sure packed a punch, but now it's my turn!" Gyutaro lifted each arm to the said as I uttered the words.

"Blood Demon Art: Rotating Circular Slashes: Flying Blood Sickles (円えん斬ざん旋せん廻かい・飛とび血ち鎌がまEnzan Senkai: Tobi Chigama!" 

Gyutaro unlashed circular waves of sharp solidified blood sickle came from his body. The rotating circular slash started swinging at Muichiro and Clone One when they were up close to him and tried to attack him.

Muichiro noticed something and looked up straight at Gyutaro's arms. 'He can attack without swinging his arm, and It has a far reach...'

Clone One tried to force their way to Gyutaro but the lower sleeve of their clothes ended up getting torn away. Suddenly they felt a kick in their stomach making them fall backwards away from the demon and Muichiro

"Sound Breathing: Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes (肆しノ型かた 響きょう斬ざん無む間けんShi no kata: Kyōzan Muken

Muichiro held up both her blades apart and started spinning them rapidly in conjunction with releasing her bombs. Once the bombs made contact with the rotating sickles, it created massive explosions while defending herself from any of Gyutaro's sickles.

Due to that attack, it caused dust to rise from the ground. Once the dust was cleared Gyutaro wasn't there any more. Making Muichiro look around her surroundings.

"Lady Muichiro, watch out!" Neji shouted as suddenly Daki's sashes came from behind Muichiro, but the young Tokito was able to step out of the way just in time. Another one came for her face but she jumped into the air doing a back flip avoiding it.

A sash was coming to ward her at the front so she lifted her hands and used her blades to deflect them.

"Neji?" She questioned as some sashed tried to block her view of the other by trying to trap her in, but Neji sent some kunais knocking them down.

"I'll draw the sash's attention!" He announced. "Don't mind me! I'll help take care of that female demon! You find the other dem-" Out of the blue Gyutaro came out of nowhere and grabbed Naji's jaw with the intent to kill.

"You've got some nerves jumping into this fight," He mumbled then looked Neji direct in the eye. "But now you have to suffer the consequences of that choice!"