|28| Preliminaries Ends

━━━━━ 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗱 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

"The surgery was a success." Muichiro information, the worried Kurenai who signed in relief.

"A-Arigato Muichiro." She said bowing to the younger at a 45-degree angle.

"Mhm, It was the least I can do for her. . . She needs about two to three weeks of bed rest before she can train again, also a nurse will come by to give you the list of medicines she needs to take. . . You can go visit her now, that is if you want." Muichiro said advertising her eyes from the now smiling Kurenai.

"Hai!"

'At such a young age. . . How does she know this stuff? It makes me wonder what she went through as a child to know all this. . .' Kurenai though walked past Muichiro and into the room the young Hyuga was resting.

Muichiro moved her head to the front and let out a tired sight. Just then she was Naruto and Sakura ran up to her.

"Mui-chan! Is Hinata alright!?" Naruto anxiously asked his best friend, shaking her side to side

She then grabbed his arms making him stop. "The surgery was a success, Hina is fine, so there's no need to worry. . . By the way, what happened while I was gone?

"Nothing really, just two Kusagakure nins match," Sakura answered.

Suddenly Kankuro from out of nowhere walked up to Naruto and started talking to him.

Muichiro dozed off, as her eyes followed a blue butterfly flap around her then it processes to land on her finger.

But she snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Neji's name mentioned in their conversation.

"So about this Neji guy, I feel like we didn't see the full intents of his power, what even is the story that git him all railed up," Kankuro asked.

"I'm gonna pulverize him! That of his story, dattebayo!" Naruto said raising an arm in the air.

"You know what? You seem like a nice guy, I like you." Kankuro said. Naruto turned to him with a deadpan look. "Well, I don't, don't take this the wrong way but... Mui-chan said you might be some kind of child molester or a pedo and I'm not trying to take any more risk again..."

Kankuro twitched at the blonde's words and turned around to glare that the airhead girl.

Gai was encouraging Lee that he'll go next because Lee said that he has waited for this for a long time so he doesn't mind if he goes last. The screen was rolling names and...