|22| Demon?

━━━━━ 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻? ━━━━━

━━━━━ 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻? ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

Flame Breathing Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun (弐ノ型 昇り炎天Ni no kata: Nobori En Ten)

Muichiro quickly unleashed and released an arching sword slash upwards, which cut the stranger's arm in half causing it to leap backwards, away from them. Everyone was shocked at what happened, especially Sasuke.

The stranger immediately reassembled his arm while grinning at Muichiro.

"That's a fine sword." He compliments while licking the blood off his arm.

'Upper moon three. . . What even is that.'

"What's happening. . ." Naruto asked staring straight at the two. "Mui-chan was right, this place is full of pedophiles."

"I don't know what's happening, but another Ninja if you can even call him one suddenly arrived and almost attacked Sasuke-kun! But then Muichiro managed to stop his attack by slicing through his arm." Sakura stated, looking at Muichiro nervous.

"D-Did Muichiro seriously cut that guy's arm in half?!" Choji said taking a few steps back.

"The regenerated instantly, could it be his Kekkei Gankai?" Ino uttered.

"No, I don't think that's a Keeki Gankai."

"I have a bad feeling about this guy," Shikamaru uttered.

"Try to at least keep him from escaping until the"

"I've read about them." Muichiro butted in.

"What do you mean, Muichiro-san?"

"Naruto, Sakura, he's a demon. . . This man is not human, an upper rank. They have an abnormal powerful physical construction and regeneration ability which make them immune to any Jutus assault."

"I ask for all of you to stand back and trust me, get the others out of here, and leave the rest to me," Muichiro says before she glances back at the man. "Also. . . Who are you. . . When I felt your presence it felt familiar."

"Mui-chan wait...!" Naruto shouted.

"What are you even saying?-" Neji was about to walk over to them, but Ten-Ten stopped him. "Wait Neji, maybe we should trust her on this."

"Are you serious?! She has a fever it's only going to get worse if she continues on, plus she just healed everybody here, she will surely be running out of Chaka

"Well, I'm surprised that there's still a Breathing user swords girls around like you, and a multiple Breathing user huh. . . Just like her." He whispered the last part looking at Muichiro and seeing them similarly.

"Why would you go after the wounded people first over me?" Muichiro asked Sasuke tried to stand but he couldn't since he had no more strength in his legs.