|44| Gamble

━━━━━━ Gamble ━━━━━━

━━━ Third Person

It's been a week yet Muichiro still hasn't mastered 'Submergence of destruction. To say the young Tokito was frustrated was an understatement.

She woke up early in the morning and went to bed late in the night with different bruises on her body that were the aftermath of her training.

She had tried to get Giyuu assistance but he kept repeating himself. What she did know was that Giyuu saw her unstable determination, that reminded him of his fallen comrade.

He observed her daily progress, witnessing how she developed numerous techniques that not only benefited herself but also her comrades in battles. Despite being younger, Muichiro had also accomplished remarkable feats, and he firmly believed there was still much more to come with the passage of time...

~~~

Muichiro held her head down low as she was dragged by Naruto on the journey. The said boy had managed to master the second step off he

"Tsunade's inpatient and extremely quick to anger." Jiraiya said, causing Naruto to accidentally pop his balloon. "We need to keep moving or who knows where that wayward woman will scamper off next!"

Muichiro just hummed along to whatever nonsense was spouting out of Jiraiya's mouth. The group continued walking until they reached an odd stall.

Muichiro quickly went up to Jiraiya who was supposedly talking to the host. "Let's make a deal," The man said. "If you win, you guys get the information for free. But if you lose then it's gonna cost you a thousand."

The young Tokito narrowed her eyes as she then pushed Jiraiya out of her way. "How about this? If we win we get the information and the thousand, but if we lose you get five thousand. How about that?"

The man smirked. "You're on. Han or Cho?"

Muichiro hummed and carefully examined the cup. The man roughly shook the cut before placing it on the table. She then thought about the chances of getting either of the two, before picking. "...Han"

He lifted up the cup and was relieved to be Han. Muichiro had won. The man jaw dropped but Muichiro wasn't done yet. "How about we go another round? This time I'll give you ten thousand, if you win but if I do then its nine thousand." Muichiro said. Her reasoning behind this was that she was currently, after spending it on Naruto at the festival.

The man grinned his teeth and nodded.

.

Muichiro had won again.

The man was lost for words. "What the-" He didn't get time to finish after Muichiro had cut him off. "So? We're gonna triple it?"

He was about to answer before another man came up to him and whispered in his ears. While that guy was whispering in the gamblers ears he held eye contact with Muichiro.

When the man moved away, the gambler's eyes widened as he pointed to Muichiro. "Y-your the!-"

"Muichiro raised her eyebrows. "I'm that what?"

"Nothing! Nothing!" The gambler said, shaking his head violently. "Just take the information! I won't ever gamble with you again!"

Muichiro tilted her head to the side as she was confused. Why does this guy seem too afraid to even talk to her? Before she could question she was pushed to the side by Jiraiya. "That would be much appreciated."

She was handed a large pouch that held a dollar bill in there. Muichiro turned away from Jiraiya, and walked towards Naruto who was watching her in awe.

"Mui-Can! That was awesome!" He exclaimed. "You're awesome!"

The young Tokito only hummed as she rushed into the pouch and grabbed a large dill from it and handed it to Naruto, who thanked her.