|34| Under Attack

━━━━━━ 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 ━━━━━━

━━━ Third person

"Muichiro!"

"Muichiro! Please get up!" A voice of a young boy called out. Muichiro shakenly lifted her to see who it was. It appeared to be a young boy around the age of five-years old.

"Muichiro, please you've got to help him! And if you don't that demon will go on a running rampage and destroy everything and kill everyone!" The kid grabbed Muichiro by the face and turned her head towards where Neji and That demon were.

With the remaining strength the young Tokito had, she made one mist clone. The clone looked at their surrounding and then at Neji.

The clone suddenly disappeared from Muichiro's sight and is now above Daki with their blade in their hands. Daki sensed it and looked up to see it. 'Uh? Was she that weak to make a single cone? Did she really think that would work against me?' Daki was about to push her clone away but the clone blade had sliced off her hand and kicked her away from Neji, But she didn't go far.

"You think a puny slice of my hand would do much? Seriously It does not matter how much chakra you put into his world, it won't heal easily, that's how it goes as payback for before, now I'll cut your head off-"

In a slip second Muichiro came and crushes Dakis skull with a side kick, pushing the Upper Rank back away from her and Neji, making the demon's whole body fly into some utility pole wires, she rolled and tumbled trying to stop herself from going any further, but the kick was too powerful.

There stood Muichiro, she was in front of her standing in front of Neji and her clone that was healing him.

Muichiro couldn't even think straight her breathing was uneasy she look more infuriated the more she looks at Daki. Neji lifted his head from the ground and stared at Muichiros back, he couldn't see her face but he could see the way her chest moved up and down he could tell that she was even angrier than she was before.