|42| New Jutsu

━━━━━━ New Jutsu ━━━━━━ 

━━━━ Third person

They soon arrived at a large town. The place was full of life and it was evident that a festival was happening right then and there. While the adults kicked back and relaxed, the kids were having a blast running around.

Naruto's eyes gleamed with excitement as he glanced around, while Muichiro appeared apathetic. Her and Naruto silently stood in the middle of the festival while Jiraiya instructed them on what to do

"Downtime is important, have a little fun before we start training. "The festival will be going for a while; we'll bunker down here until its over then your training will start." Jiraiya stated to which Naruto cheered.

Naruto then took his bag out and fully took out a frog wallet that was filled to the brim with a lot of money. "Oh man! That's one fat frog. You're filthy rich!" Jiraiya exclaimed.

Naruto chuckled. "Yeah I've got a pretty big stash. Mui-chan has been helping me save up bit by bit, from our missions!"

"Stop right there Naruto!" Just before Naruto could put his wallet away and go have fun he was stopped by Jiraiya who snatched his wallet away once the blonde haired male turned back around.

Naruto tried to get his wallet back but Jiraiya kept moving making him unable to. Jiraiya then took out three bills from his pockets and handed it to Naruto. "Here you can have this much to spend."

"WHAT?! ONLY THREE HUNDRED!" Naruto shouted.

"I don't want to hear it!" Jiraiya cut off. "Honoring the three Shinobi three prohibitions, is the duty of any upstanding ninja."

'What a bunch of lies...' Muichiro thought.

"Three prohibitions? What are you talking about?" Naruto questioned.

"You're kidding." Jiraiya stated that started explaining how the three prohibitions and a the of temptation that would bring a Shinobi to their ruin. "Those three prohibitions are alcoholic, pretty woman and worst of all money."

"You're just describing yourself at this point." Muichiro commented.

"Yeah well, none of those things really appeal to us that much so we're cool. I mean I'm underage, so I can't drink, yet I don't really get this whole woman thing, and me and Mui-chan work so hard to save that money, so I really don't feel like standing a tone of it-" Before Naruto could finish he was cut off by Jiraiya calling him a little fool.

"DON'T TAKE MONEY LIGHTLY ONCE YOU START SPENDING YOU'LL NEVER STOP!!!!" He yelled then started having flashbacks of a certain blond haired Senju. "Money possesses a frightful power. This woman, Tsunad, who we were searching for, has ruined herself with the pursuit of it."

Naruto crossed his arms. "Pretty big talk coming from someone addicted to the lady."

Jiraiya then turned to Muichiro and stretched out his hand. "Come on Muichiro hand over your wallet to me as we'll."