|11| Haku

━━━━━ 𝗛𝗮𝗸𝘂 ━━━━━

━━━━━ 𝗛𝗮𝗸𝘂 ━━━━━

━━━Third person

Sakura yawned next to Muichiro who was trying to keep her eyes open. "Are you two always this lazy?" Tazuna asked.

Just then Ginko flew down to Muichiro's shoulder. "CAW! You do know that my master can destroy this whole bridge with just one punch." He got pale and apologized to Muichiro.

Since Sakura and Muichiro had got chakra control, she and Muichiro had to protect Tazuna as he built the bridge.

"Where's that weird blond kid? And the other one with an attitude." He asked while carrying a beam on his shoulder.

"TheY're training to climb a tree," Sakura replied.

"What about for you two?" He asked in a mocking tone to Sakura and Muichiro. "Actually, we're better at it than them." Sakura fondly stated, pointing to her chest while Ginko nodded her head in agreement.

They're now walking back to the house, earlier they had to stop and pick up things for dinner. Muichiro had witnessed the awful sight. Kids were out on the streets they looked so malnourished and starving.

They store thought there was hardly any food. Suddenly Sakura kicked a man. "You pervert!!" She screamed.

"You surprised back there; most girls don't fight back like that," Tazuna said impressed. 'What's the support to mean?' Sakura scoffed at the thought. "They should!"

Just then Muichiro felt a tug on the lower half of her pants. Sakura was about to strike the person who was touching Muichiro but then stopped.

They tUrn around to see a little boy. 'He probably wants some food or water

Muichiro eyes soften at the sight and bent down to his level. The boy watched her dig in her bag and took out a few apples and two cups of simmered radish dressed in sweet miso.

And handed it to him. With her other hand, she reached for her pocket a pulled out a bag of coins.

His eyes widened at her kindness. "Miss, don't you think this is too much." The boy asked.

"No, it's okay I have plenty to spare," Muichiro replied.

He smiled at her and then jumped into her arms hugging her. "Thank you!"

"It's no problem." His eyes sparkles as he started to eat one of apples and ran off.

Muichiro stood up, frowning her brows, and clenched her fIrst. 'Such childhood, nobody should have it this horrible.'