|9| Kakashi Of The Sharingan And Muichiro Of the Moya

━━━━━ 𝗞𝗮𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘆𝗮 ━━━━━

━━━Third person

"Ah, I get to see the Sharingan In action? I'm honoured." Zabuza muttered. Zabuza turn his attention to Muichiro. "You, your eyes have gone completely white, and you have a black pupil? This must be the Moya, you must be from the Tokito clan, am I right" he said but Muichiro didn't reply.

"What's all this talk about the Sharingan and this Moya thing, what even is that?!" Naruto asked impatiently.

"The Sharingan Is a rare Kekkei Genkai that can comprehend Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu. It's reverse the power back to the user, but there's more to the Sharingan then just that. . ." Sasuke explained then turn to look at Muichiro's plain white eyes. " As for the Moya... I have no idea what power it holds."

Zabuza grinned under the bandages wrapped around his face. "The kid got it right, now shall we be?" In a flash, Zabuza relocate to the top of the lake in front of them and started waving hand signs. "Ninja art: Hidden mist Jutsu." Zabuza hissed as a thick layer of mist seeped into the battlefield, making them unable to see.

The mist thickened, and he started releasing his KI. "Eight-point, Larynx lung, Jugular Subclavian artery, kidney, heart... Now which will I kill you with?" Zabuza said, his voice resonating in many directions, his Ki pushed their hair back.

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Tazuna trembled. Muichiro just let out a small yawn. "Oh? The smallest girl resisted it?" Zabuza voiced out. "Eh? Tsunade nee has much more Ki than you. "Muichiro stated making Kakashi visibly wince.

Zabuza chuckled darkly. "You know, for a kid, you're quite brave, I expect nothing more from a Tokito, so sad I have to kill you though."

Muichiro and Ginko tilted their head to the side. "Kill me?" A smirk came across her lips.

Zabuza focused his glaze on Muichiro. For a split second once Zabuza closed his eyes, Muichiro appear right next to him.

Her sword came up to his neck ready to slice it, but he managed to move just in time making her blade slice his cheek.

He stumbled back a bit and tripped and fell to the ground. He slowly moved his head to where Muichiro was, she was looking straight down at him, as her pale white eyes glowed through that mist.

"We'll see if you can even touch me." Muichiro put her Katana back in her sheath, and immediately released large portions of KI and Chakra. So much that it coated Muichiro is a viable light blue layer.

Everyone got alarmed by Muichiro's Chakra that cleared the mist and his KI. Muichiro's Chakra pressure was so much that it made others weak on their knees.