|16| Rookie 10

━━━━━ 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶e 10 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

"Hey, you, the one with the attitude, hold on." Rock Lee called out.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and faced Lee. Sakura hid behind Muichiro. 'Probably thinking he's obsessed with her like she is with Sasuke.'

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked. Lee straightened up. "I want to spar, right here and now."

"You want to fight me now?" Sasuke questioned.

"My name is Rock Lee, it's common courtesy for a challenger to give his name, right? Uchiha Sasuke, I challenge you. Everyone talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are-" 'It's more prideful if you ask me "I want to see if it's true, I figured you'd be a good test for me also"

He turned towards Sakura and Muichiro, and his cheeks burned. "Muichiro-san Sakura-san I love you!" She screamed and shook her head. Muichiro wasn't even paying attention to what happening around her.

"AH! Those eyes can't be real! No, your hairstyle is horrible too!" What she was saying drawer Muichiro's attention Beck to the group. "What's going on?"

He started winking at them and sent little hearts. Sakura desperately tried to avoid them while holding Muichiro in her arms, pulling the young Tokito with her, with all the bending and dodging her head hit the floor, while Muichiro reminded standing.

Choosing to ignore the two, Sasuke smirked at Lee. "You've heard of the Uchiha clan yet you challenging me? You must be even more psychotic than you look, Do you want to know more about my clan? Then I'll teach you the hard way."

"Hold it!" Naruto yelled. "I get him first this weirdo is mine." He started running at Lee. Latter then two moves to send the former hitting a wall.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at him and charged. Lee disappeared and reappeared above him. "Left Hurricane!" He went to kick Sasuke's head, but he ducked.

Lee then quickly directions and went to kick Sasuke from the lower angle. He managed to kick Sasuke's face; Sasuke landed a few feet away from him.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura shouted watching Sasuke run towards Lee.

Muichiro turned to face Lee. "You're...  Advanced in Taijutsu." He nodded. Muichiro furrowed her eyebrows. "And that technique... It seems familiar to me, something about eight gates?" He looked very surprised.

"Taijutsu Huh?" She heard Sasuke mutter. "I've been waiting to use this." They turned to where he was and saw his Sharingan was activated.

He ran at Lee again. While Sakura was looking excited about Sasuke. 'Cinema terms of Chakra, Sasu easily overpowers him. But this isn't about Chakra, it's about raw Taijutsu. . .I'm not sure Sasu Sharingan can keep up with his speed.'