|29| New Sensei's

━━━━━ 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗶 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

"How can you not get something as simple as this!?" Eibisu shouted at the blonde with frustration clear in his voice.

"Maybe it's because you're a bad Sensei! Right, Mui-chan?!" Naruto stated then turned over to look at his best friend, whose attention was on the sky. "Eh? Mui-chan were you even paying attention?"

"YOU PERVERT!!" A voice screamed from the corner Muichiro was in, startling both males as a white figure came crashing onto the ground.

Earning the young To it is attention.

The figure rolled a bit before stopping next to Muichiro's feet, after that he sat up straight up not noticing the younger.

"JI-JI?" Muichiro's scrunched her eyebrows, as her eyes squinched. Muichiro took pity on the older man to the point of looking down in disgust.

Her calling his name brought his attention. "Oh hey, Muichiro-eh!" He suddenly stopped. " Stop that!! Why are you looking at me like I'm some sort of pedicle creature!!" He yelled.

She just kept silent, looking at him while he almost shed a tear.

Her face got even more disgusted as one as her eyes darkened even more. The eyebrows that were scrunched raised, and left her mouth open.

"SAY SOMETHING!! DON'T JUST LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT." He screamed.

"JI-JI, what were you doing? Peeping at those women?" Even though her tone was calm Jiraiya could tell that one wrong move would wind him up dead.

'She takes after her mother!! Not to mention her monstrous era it's just like her aunt!!! What did Tsunade teach her over the past 3 years...'

"Again, Mui-chan who is that guy?" Naruto questioned.

"I am the great toad sage, Jiraiya

"He's a powerful old pervert, that likes to snoop around in girls-only private areas," Muichiro muttered under her breath.

"Well, great toad sage, my name is Uzumaki Naruto and I'm gonna become the next Hokage! Dattebayo!" Jiraiya's eyes widened upon hearing Naruto's and before he huffed.

"Yeah. . . . Sure."

Muichiro saw Ginko flying above her, then flew down landing on Muichiro's shoulder. "Muichiro-sama, Lady Hinata's appointment," Ginko whispered before flying off to the Hyuga's compound.

"Ne~ you didn't you need something about someone training you? How about JI-JI train you for this month

Both males' eyes widened. "What?!" They both shouted at the same time.