|8| Momochi Zabuza

━━━━━ 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗭𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘇𝗮 ━━━━━

━━━ 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

"Wow, It's huge!" Naruto exclaimed at the sight of the bridge. Naruto was sitting next to Kakashi on his left and Tazuna on his right. Sasuke, Muichiro, and Sakura sat the opposite of them.

Naruto was having his own conversation with Muichiro, rocking her said to said, while Sakura was trying to flirt with Sasuke

"Stop rocking that boat the two of you." The guys sailing the boat scolded Muichiro and Naruto.

"Geez old man, we are only trying to have fun here," Muichiro said.

"Your fun! Is going to get us killed!" The man retaliated back.

"Heh, excuse them. . . Now Tanzuna," Kakashi called. "Now would be a good time to explain otherwise we're not going to continue this mission." Tazuna only nodded.

"I understand, you see the one who's after my life is a short man with a deadly shadow, you've probably heard of him. . . The Shipping Magnet Gato."

Kakashi perked at the name. "Gato? As in Gato Transport" He asked.

"Hai, officially he runs a large shipping company but for security, he sells drugs and other illegal substances. He uses Ninjas and gang members to do his dirty work."

"Why would that g... Get- Jell-O person be after someone like you?" Muichiro questioned.

"It's Geto, and he controls the sea. Since the land of waves is an island nation, the man who controls the water surrounding it controls everything. The wealth of this country all goes to him. If this bridge is built, then will be connected to the mainland and he won't have any control over our land anymore." Tazuna explained the situation.

Sasuke and Sakura quickly caught on, Naruto looked a bit confused, but caught on as well, but Muichiro just started off to space.

"Look, if you want to quit the mission right now I understand. Don't worry about It, My cute little grandson will cry for a few days, ah and my daughter will live a sad life hating Konoha ninjas for fault." He laughed, causing Muichiro's sweat to drop.

'Is he trying to guilt trip us?'

Once they reached shore, Naruto became alert

Once they reached shore, Naruto became alert. "Over there!" Naruto startled them by throwing a shuriken towards the bush. It didn't hit anything but the tree behind it.

"Naruto, only throw your weapons if you are sure something is there! If not, then save us all from a heart attack!" Sakura scolded, giving him an annoyed glance.

Dispute that, Naruto kept two shurikens at his side. "Right there!" Naruto threw a kunai this time. Sakura went to inspect what he had hit this time. And it turns out to be a little fluffy rabbit.

'A white rabbit in the summer, when their fur is supposed to be white is in winter.' Ginko thought as she is watching from afar.

Just as Muichiro shaped out of her glaze, was when she felt something coming their way, so she placed a hand on her Katana. "Get down!" Kakashi said then tackled Tazuna to the ground, Sasuke tackled Sakura and Naruto to the ground as well.

Muichiro quickly unsheathed her sword and managed to deflect the big sword from coming any closer to her.

"That's a pretty big sword" Muichiro whistled, turning around and picking it up from the ground to get a better look at it.

A dark chuckle caught Muichiro's attention, Muichiro looked to where the sound was coming from and saw, a man with wraps of bandages on his face.

"It is, but I believe that sword is mine" the man stated, the ripped the sword out of Muichiro's hand, and swung it at Muichiro. She dodged it by ducking, then jumping to where Naruto was standing.

"Momochi Zabuza. . . The Rouge of The Mist," Kakashi announced. 'The ex-member of the seven swordsmen of the mist has come to pay them a visit. This is going to be troublesome' Ginko thought as she walked the while conversation go down.

"Everyone formation! Protect the builder at any cost." Kakashi instructed, and they did not object.

"Well, well well..." Zabuza's voice rang out. "If it isn't the Copycat Ninja Hatake Kakashi. It's 'truly' a pleasure to meet you."

"If we're going to have to battle. . ." Kakashi put one hand on his headband and lifted it up.

Muichiro could hear Sasuke at the sight of his blood-red eyes with three tomoes 'They look so similar to his.' Though his eyes were much more remarkable.

'Moya!'

Just then Muichiro's eyes changed, from a turquoise colour to a plain white collar with a huge dark pupil in the middle.

"The Sharingan. . . And the Tokito already own that 'Moya'? This is going to be a challenging match." Zabuza said with a smirk.