|30| Final

━━━━━ 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 ━━━━━

━━━━━ 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

It was that day of the Chunin exam preliminary final, and let's just say that the young Tokito didn't want to go.

She was currently being pressured by Ginko to get out of bed and get ready.

The blanket was suddenly pulled off Muichiro, making her groan.

"You should listen to your annoying bird, it's time to get up," Akaze said while holding her blanket in his hands.

After a lot of scolding from him, the young Tokito left her bed and walked into the bathroom, took a shower and brushed her teeth. After that she up on her outfit and went to the kitchen.

"Oh! Muichiro-donor, you're finally awake!" Doma exclaimed then placed a plate of toast and eggs with a glass of milk on the side.

After that, she tiredly walked out of the compound with Akaza. "Don't forget what I told you, okay." He said.

'What did he tell me again?' Muichiro thought but just nodded her head as an okay even though she did forget.

"She forgot her lunch..." Douma said coming out from the front door.

Then shunshined to the Konoha-Suna joint

Then shunshined to the Konoha-Suna joint. Shikamaru was there before her. Standing next to Shine.

The Proctor eyed her. "And what is your name?"

Muichiro eyed him in confusion. "Senju-Tokito Muichiro." There was a sudden uproar from the crowd. They were cheering and shouting, making Muichiro even more confused.

"Ah, look it's the young Tokito I was telling you about!" A man pointed out to his friend, who was right beside him.

The friend leaned forwards to better a better look at Muichiro then faced his friend in confusion "That's the Tokito everyone's been talking about? She's so tiny and skinny!"

"Isn't she going to become a fine ninja? I won't have to worry about the village getting attacked!" An old man stated.

"Wait. . . THAT'S SENJU KAITO AND TOKITO HIMARI'S DAUGHTER?!"