Chapter 26

This one goes out to @Youhan91011AD I know you didn't want anything in return but this is the least I could do. Thank you again for the support and the sweet af comment.

And speaking of support, THANK YOU to all of you who has been dropping comments, complimenting the book and the ILYs you dropped for me. I LOVE YOU TOO ❤️ God bless y'all

Anyway, on with the chapter ~

•~•~•

I adjusted the strap of my duffel bag on my shoulder before straightening up and tightened the ponytail I tied my hair in. I got off the bike and took the keys out of the ignition and slipped them inside my bag.

I was dressed in all black. A V-neck that was loose enough to not constrict my movements and decent enough not to show any cleavage. There is no way in hell am I going to play dirty by exposing my boobs. That thought can go to hell.

I made sure to leave all my personal things that has initials, ID cards basically that can link to my life outside fighting back at the house to make sure that whatever happens today, it stays here and won't be knocking on my doorstep anytime soon.

I took out my phone and called Levy while walking to where all the noises came from.

"Hello?"

"Don't you 'hello' me, you big oaf! Get your ass here! Where the hell are you anyway?" I voiced my thoughts irritably.

"Whoa, what crawled up your ass and died?" He teased and I grumbled under my breath.

"Steven Fucking Moffat, that's who!" I snarled into the phone. It wasn't a lie, though. An hour before deciding that it was time to go, I watched the last episode of BBC's Sherlock Holmes and when the screen went black, I almost tore all my hair off my scalp in frustration.

Heck, I was so frustrated and annoyed that I started kicking everything. The vanity table, the bed in my room, the couch in the living room and the door on my way out. Basically, I unleashed my wrath on anything that was in my way.

"Must be some fucked up ass you got there if it got Moffat the Great wanting to rot in there," Levy muttered and I growled in warning. I was annoyed enough.

How long has it been, again? Three years? Fucking hiatuses, killing me everyday.

"Okay, okay. I'm here! I see you," I turned around, cutting the call and tucking my phone back into the bag.

"What took you so long?" He grinned at me deviously.

"Miss me?" He mocked with a smug smirk and I shuddered and fake gagged.

"You wish!" I stuck my tongue out at him and he looked stunned.

Okay, I may or may not have taken this test on how bad my mood swings can get back when I was a child and it may or may not have come out as an 8 out of a 10. Go figure.

The guy chose to not comment on it and just went along with it. Smart dude.

"Let's go, we'll be late." Levy was already walking in long strides and since he was tall, he has these freakishly long legs and I have to jog to keep up with his pace. Yeah, that's how bad our height difference is.

I glared at his back as the small smirk made its appearance. He obviously knew that I was having a hard time catching up and he still won't slow down.

And that's when I knew. Chivalry is extinct. I could picture my subconscious kneeling and sobbing over the death of the chivalry that it has never gotten the chance to meet.

We made our way around the mini stadium, towards the back doors where a buff looking dude was keeping watch in front of the door. To say that he looked intimidating would probably be the understatement of the century.