Ily

Some of you probably think this isn't a realistic book and even I know it's not but that's not why I made the book from the start.

I'm that kind of girl who's a geek but has great friends and yet feels like rubbish even though her friends keeps on telling her positive things. I guess you could say I'm a pessimist or insecure or anything of that sort.

I'm young. 14 right now, well, I started writing this in the age of 13 but that's not the point. I've got a life ahead of me and I'm not gonna do the things most people do when they feel they are being pressured by people. I know there's more to live for. I have my friends and family. I want to watch my friends, my siblings grow but I know that not all people have that so I'm trying to give them another thing to hold on to. To live for.

Hope.

One of the things that will prevent you from jumping off that bridge, picking up that razor, or knife.

I'm trying to give those people hope that some day their Adam will come. Someone who understands them, who doesn't care what they've gone through and fights to break their barriers even though they've pushed him away.

I wrote this to give hope to those people who constantly feels alone. I'm trying to put a meaning behind all these stories. I want to make a change. I want to help even if it's just for a little bit.

I know that it seems impossible. Cliche. Unrealistic. That someone like Adam will just pop up out of nowhere and be there to defend you against bullies, protect you no matter what and give you their everything to gain your trust and cherish it. But against all the odds, hope is something important. It keeps you going, thinking, hoping that your Adam is going to come anytime now.

If you don't have hope and one day you ask yourself, what am I living for? And have no answer to it, you'll probably jump. Not to mention the pressure of your problems are giving you that extra boost to tilt you off balance and fall.

Hope. Keep it with you at all times. Make sure you take a step away from that edge of the cliff everyday. Getting further and further. Don't let anything tear that hope away from you. It's important to keep it close.

I don't know why I'm writing this now but I think it's important to know. Every time you feel down, thinking that no one likes you or when you feel useless, think about this story. Think about your Adam.

One day, that guy will walk into your life and cheer you up. Make you feel better, brighten up your day and remind you that you are living for someone out there. Maybe you don't know now, but there's someone out there who needs you and you can't exactly help them if you're six feet under.

You might be fated to save a life and if you decide to end it for yourself before you get to do it, what's going to happen to that person you're supposed to save? What if that person's a kid who has a a future up in front of them? The what ifs are endless but every thought counts.

Adam might not be a lover, a boyfriend, a hubby. Be it a best friend, a cousin, a brother, a father, an uncle, a grandfather, a godfather or even God himself. It doesn't matter. There's someone out there that loves you, they may be across the world or living under the same roof as you.

But whatever the case is, make sure, if not for yourself, do it for me; know that I care; know that I pray; know that I wrote this used to be 25, now 52, bloody chapters of a story for you guys. Every single one of you. I don't know all of you but I'd like to.

Your support, your comments, your vote. You might not know it but I cheer every time I see an additional +1 in my reads, a smile creeps up to my face every time I see votes and I laugh every time I read your comments. I open up this site every time I feel down and need a laugh.

You guys are amazing people and even though I've never seen you in real life, I know you are. Because no one that is not amazing is able to make a little girl smile from miles away.

When you feel useless, know that just by reading this story, you just made a 13 (now 14) year old smile. You just brightened up her day and you brought happiness into her world when it started to dim.

I love you guys and you guys are making a change in this world. Don't waste a life. Every single one is valuable so cherish it because there is no second chance for this one.

Above all, know that someone cares and this book is proof. If I didn't care enough, I wouldn't be writing this because God knows how lazy I am and how many assignments I have every day. You guys are the only thing that keeps me going, keeps me writing more and for all the people that have put your razors down after reading this, I'm proud of you. ☺️😚

You hear that, razor? Your victim's got a 14 year old who's proud of them. So screw you and please help yourself down the toilet bowl :)

I love you ❤️ -J