Chapter 14

If anyone tells you that I just spent a whole minute jumping up and down while squealing after checking my wattpad user, it's a lie, sorta. Well.. Anyway, thank you for voting guys and I'm glad you liked the last chapter. This goes out to @devilghost and @Winxclubbloom1838
------//------

"Here are the rules," He started, eyeing the three guys that I'm pretty sure are really intimidating but I shook my head, chuckling softly.

"We're out of the building, there are no rules, pretty boy." You asked for it, you're gonna get it. "The only shit that's gonna happen is a deal. If I win, you and any associate of yours will leave me and my friends alone." I told him in a firm voice, thinking about Monic. Jake better get her somewhere safe by now or I'm gonna castrate the shit out of that guy.

"And if I win?" He prodded and I shrugged, hoping to come off uncaring about it. There was a 50/50 chance this guy can win judging from his built and how his eyes zero on my every move. This is gonna be a tough fight.

His eyes twinkled with mischief and something else that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up and goosebumps rising on my arms. It spelled trouble. I'm not expecting him to play along with the deal but it's worth the try.

Maybe he'll have a change of heart.

Pshh.. Yeah right.

I clenched my fist as he laid out his bargain. "If I win, you're gonna come with me and meet my 'associates'." I felt a muscle in my jaw tick as I ground my teeth. I knew it was too good to be true.

I heard a sound of protest behind me but thought nothing of it.

"Alright, let's get this over with." I let out calmly before steeling my face and letting the adrenaline that's been locked up inside me take over. I hardened my expression and let all the emotions be washed away.

I saw the guy furrowing his eyebrows and parted his legs, bending his knees, apparently ready for a hit.

If a hit is what he wants, I'd be stupid to give it to him. I moved closer and see if he'll respond. I saw something move out of the corner of my eyes and jumped out of the way as his fist flew an inch away from my eyes.

I crouched down and swung my legs, swiping out his beneath him. He lost his balance and fell on the ground, groaning and arching his back before rolling on the ground, his face scrunched up in agony.

I took the opportunity, taking his hand and twisting it behind him, making sure to lock it with both hands.

I neared my face beside his and whispered harshly in his ear, demanding answers. This guy wants to hurt me and my friends and I have to know why.

"Who are you working for?" I demanded.

He chuckled but cut off by his own cough, gasping for air but that didn't seem to ruin his moment as he gave off a weak chuckle once more.

"Someone who paid a high price for your head, princess." I growled, not liking the nickname out of his mouth.

"Give me a name." I tightened my hold on his arm behind him and twisted it an inch more with a painstakingly slow motion, making him feel every inch of his arm screaming to be let out of the hold.

He cringed, his eyes shut tight and his whole face tightened in pain.

"Who. Sent. You." With every word, I tightened it more and more until he gave out a cry in pain. He gulped, trying to search for air as a sheen of sweat broke out on his forehead, dampening it.