1- Day one

HAZEL WAS WALKING WITH LYDIA ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL WHEN SHE SPOTTED STILES AND SCOTT STANDING THERE AND CHATTING

"I'll see you." Lydia have her a sign with a grin as she walked in and Hazel made her way over to them.

"Hey, Lydia... you look—" Stiles stopped by Lydia walking past him without any response. "—like you're gonna ignore me." Hazel always winced whenever Stiles would make a move to chatter her on.

"Hey guys." Hazel smiled.

"Oh, hey, Hazel. Didn't see you. How you doing?" Stiles greeted as he turned to Scott. "You're the cause of this, you know. Draggin' me down to your nerd depths. I mean Hazel can be one of it too because she can be like me sometimes." The bell rang and the three walked in school. "I'm a nerd by association. I've been scarlet nerded by you."

They made their way to class and sat down when the teacher walked in and started on his first words writing on the blackboard.

"As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night." Scott turned to Stiles that winked at him. "And i am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester." The students groaned and they all got their papers on the desk.

Everything went silent and all Hazel did was focusing on her syllabus work. A couple seconds later, the door opened to see the principal and a girl walking in and standing in front of the class.

"Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome." —Allison— walked to her seat which was behind Scott as she sat down when Scott turned to give her his pen which made Hazel furrow her brows.

Why is he giving her a pen? She thought confused.

Allison thanked him and when he turned back forward she was confused just like Hazel was. "We'll begin with Kafka's Metamorphosis, on page 133."

After they were finished the bell rang and Hazel already noticed Allison by her new locker which was opposite Scott just a few inches away.

Hazel turned her head to see her brother staring at the girl and quickly made her way over to him. She decided to scare him by sneaking up on her brother from behind. "Already falling in love?"

He was jumping by her sudden presence as he turned to his sister that smiled at him with a knowing look.

Stiles was the next one to arrive next to them when one of their students came also with a questioning looks on her face. "Can someone tell me how new girl is here all of five minutes, and she's already hanging out with Lydia's clique?"