17- Peter's little plan

HAZEL ARRIVED TO SCHOOL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WHEN SHE WAS SEARCHING FOR SCOTT AND DECIDED TO GO TO THE BOYS ROOM

She opened the door and searched around for him even though there was no light she tried switching it on but it wouldn't budge to.

"Scott?" She walked towards the lockers and didn't find him when she was making her way to the other side and found him. "there you are." she walked towards him while he was only in a towel around his waist. Scott looked up to her and sighed. "Scott? Are you okay?"

He nodded as he made his way further to where the shower place belonged to.

She followed him confusingly when the two looked up to the shower place to see Derek standing there and staring at them making Hazel go shock.

"Oh." Derek slowly tilted his head up a bit at them when Scott walked towards him. "thank God! Where the hell have you been? Do you have any idea what's been going on?"

But Derek didn't reply when his eyes moved behind him along with Hazel that was now frozen due to his uncle's presence now with a lacrosse on his hands.

Scott turned around to see him and was confused as ever. That's when the Peter Hale began. "I really don't get lacrosse."

Then Scott realized. "It was you..."

"When I was in high school, we played basketball. There's a real sport. Still, I read somewhere that lacrosse comes from Native American tribes and that they played it to resolve conflict." He placed the Lacrosse on his shoulder and made a wondering face. "Do I have that right? Well... I have a little conflict of my own to resolve. Scott. But I need your help to do it. Or..." He slowly turned to Hazel that was nervous. "I'm gonna rip that beautiful sister of yours, her throat open."

Derek's shoulder tensed at that as he tried his best to hide his anger.

"I'm not helping you kill people." Scott said with an intense look now.

"Well, i don't wanna kill all of them. Just the responsible ones. And that doesn't have to include..." He paused as he looked to Derek for the answer.

Derek's eyes moved to Scott. "Allison."

Scott slowly turned to Derek with a shocked, unbelievable expression. "You're on his side?" Derek stared at him and then looked back to his uncle. "Are you forgetting the part where he killed your sister?"

Derek decided to answer. "It was a mistake."

"What?" Scott unbelievable cried out.

"It happens." His voice was calm as ever.

"Scott..." McCall turned back to him. "I think you're getting the wrong impression of us. We really just want to help you reach your full potential."

"By killing my friends." Scott said.