45- The woman that knew too much

HAZEL WAS ALONE TO LEARN WHERE TO FIND THOSE SHE WANTS TO SPY ON

And that was the exact position she was in right now. Standing behind a wall and watching that one teacher walking down the steps before starting to run forward.

Guess who? To the one she thought she could trust by her heart.

She ran towards Derek as the two wrapped each other in their arms and swung her around as he slowed down.

Hazel hated to see them kiss but she just needed to know more about this woman. Hazel had mentioned it before, whenever she would get a bad feeling about someone, then that someone is really a problem.

And that's what she felt when she listened to the way she was talking to him. All clingy, girly and pick me of course.

All Hazel could do was feeling gross about it. How could Derek even immediately like her?

But then Hazel came up with something in her mind.

And she knew sure that she was going to like it.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

It had been a few hours later which meant it was night now. Scott had informed Hazel that he needed her for a help which was about a teacher they had in their school.

Bad feeling proven.

And of course she agreed. And there she was at school now. Walking by the hallways, dressed in all black with her hair falling down.

She knew Lydia was missing and she could smell her scent that she sniffed from Lydia's locker. It was a random shirt she had in there.

The scent was getting near which lead to a dark classroom. Until Hazel heard whimpers right from the classroom she was about to enter and hid by the next wall to listen with her good ears.

"What are you doing?" Lydia whispered in tears.

—Jennifer— that was bend down in her level tying her up in the chair, looked at her with an evil smile. "What's necessary. I'm still surprised none of you seem to get that. You call them sacrifices, but you're not understanding the word. It's derived from the Latin sacrificium, an offering to a deity a second rite. A necessary evil."

Lydia that was scared kept whispering. "Stop."

"Oh I wish I could. But you don't know the Alphas like I do." Jennifer said as she stood up looking down to the tied up Lydia by the chair.

"Please stop." Lydia begged quietly.

Jennifer walked behind her. "But you Lydia, you're not a sacrifice. You're just a girl who knows too much. Actually, a girl who knew too much."