18- Shopping dresses

HAZEL FOUND OUT THAT SOMETHING MAYBE HAPPENED TO JACKSON AND SCOTT TOLD HER TO GO TO DEREK'S APARTMENT

HAZEL FOUND OUT THAT SOMETHING MAYBE HAPPENED TO JACKSON AND SCOTT TOLD HER TO GO TO DEREK'S APARTMENT. BECAUSE SCOTT HAD A PLAN.

So she did. And just in time she arrived after the whole accident that stopped Peter from hurting their mom, she went right after to Derek's apartment.

Just as she went in front of the door, she silently opened it and barged in to see Jackson leaning against the staircase with tears in his eyes while Derek stood in front of him.

Just as Derek was done talking to him, Scott was the first one to interrupt. "Excuse me." they looked up to see him.

Before Hazel added from behind. "Co-captain."

When the two turned their heads to see her too Derek's eyes softened a bit but he was confused.

That's when Scott jumped high and past the stairs to just land down the floor making him turn into his werewolf look as he looked up to Jackson that was scared and shocked.

Derek then turned also into his werewolf look when the two shared a stare. "Move!" Derek dared.

"No."

"Fine. I'll kill you, too." Derek decided until a bow flew inside the house to make it explode as Derek shouted. "cover your eyes!"

Just as they went down Derek noticed Hazel standing there and looking around as he moved towards her and pulled her down.

Suddenly gunshots were heard as they all crawled away to the corner. Another shot was heard that nearly hit Hazel as Derek pulled her quickly towards his chest with her back when they noticed Scott bleeding and a bullet that had caught him as he coughed.

"Scott! Go!" Derek dared but Scott couldn't and started to sob a bit by the pain making Hazel lean away from him to keep herself in control and look if any more bullets would be passing by.

She nodded at him before Derek quickly striked towards Scott and helped him up to his feet. "Run!"

Hazel decided to ran after Scott to get out of there as soon as possible. They now went out of the house and Hatel helped Scott running through the woods when he suddenly fell down the ground with blood spelled out of his mouth.

"Scott? Hey, come on, get up." Hazel bend down to him.

Suddenly a black shade of smoke appears out of his wound where the bullet had caught it making her realize that those weren't bullets.

Those were wolfsbane.

"Allison." He mumbled.

Hazel sighed as she picked him up and decided to bring him to the animal clinic. Deaton knew where that would be going.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

The next day after school, Lydia texted Hazel to come and go shopping with Allison for the dance.