62- Back home

SCREAMS, MUNCHES, GRUNTS AND PAIN FILLED THE WHOLE BUILDING AS HAZEL GRIPPED ON A GIRL'S NECK, TASTING ALL HER BLOOD OUT

Four other friends of the girl were already dead on the floor, completely out of time to be saved anymore.

David and Eren had tried to stop her from doing any harm but they knew that it was her humanity. And she could not get rid of it. It was too late.

After Allison's death, Hazel was completely destroyed and depressed. All by herself. Scott and her mother noticed her mood on a daily basis but still she insisted for therapy like Melissa suggested her.

She stopped going on missions and plans with everyone and was mostly over at David and Eren's new luxury boarding house. She preferred to stay there.

Scott already knew about them, but he still didn't met them. Hazel never even thought about that but she maybe was planning to. Not at the moment.

She let the girl fall down the floor as she stood up and wiped the blood off her lips. The full moon was not there yet but she still had to head off.

An Echo sound made her smirk and turn around as she stood, putting more weight on her right leg and put her hands on her hips.

"You might want to stop this mess." Hazel only rose a brow. "You know, I'm not really a celebrity in this town but I def so think about leaving those dead bodies right on the street and lock you up in my house and let you suffer till I let the Sheriff know." Eren scrunched his face with a smirk. "I don't think he would like to know, would he?"

Hazel scoffed. "Trying to snitch on me or what?"

Eren chuckled and stepped closer to her. "I mean... you are going too far. And I can't keep warning ya."

That's when he stabbed a wood in her stomach as she choked and let a gasp out, staring at her partner in horror.

Eren tilted his head in response. "I had to."

That's when he pulled out and held her from falling down as he looked down at her. "I put vervain there. In case if you wonder why you won't heal. Now, sleep well."

━─━────༺༻────━─━

A drop made the brunette slowly open her eyes and wander them around just to notice she was locked up in a cell.

Hazel sighed and touched her head then looked down to the spot she was stabbed at. It was still bleeding and still not healing.

"You're awake." Hazel looked up and hardly stared at him. "Aww, don't be mad." Eren pulled a face. "That's not the Hazel I would rather."

Hazel breathed and looked away from him, completely ignoring and not responding away. "How long was I gone?"

"About two days." Hazel was way too shocked as she stared at him with anger. He seemed to get it as he sighed. "Alright." He mumbled.

He unlocked the door and stepped inside with a glass of blood in his hand and the other with water.

"Might want to drink both. Looking way too pale and dead." He watched her as he had placed the glasses in front of her and bend down.

He noticed her weakness as he sighed. "Which one first?"

Hazel looked at the two glasses. She knew she had been getting way too much blood but she needed it at the moment so she pointed at the glass of blood.

"Knew it. But first, you need my blood." He lifted his arm up and bit on his wrist as he lifted her head up and placed it on her mouth as Hazel drank it.

Hazel was beginning to feel her wounds heal which felt way relieved. She gripped onto his wrist and drank more but then pulled away.

She decided to get the blood and drown it all down her throat and then the glass of water that was refreshing her throat.

That's when she stood up and sped all the way upstairs to the living room and see a surprised David on the couch with newspapers.

"Finally." He set the papers on the table and stood up. "We have news information and that is Derek who turned out to be young again and Kate that still seems alive but not human. She is planning something and we need to find and kill her. You need to do this with us only if you turn your humanity back on. I can't keep doing this with you."

Hazel wiped a hand across her forehead and let it fall down against her hip and looked away. "How in the world did Derek get young again? Is he some time traveler or am I trippin'?"

Eren chuckled and shook his head. "Let's get going, shall we? Would like to meet your friends."

David followed after and past Hazel. "Your brother too." He grabbed her arm and made her turn around to walk after him with a roll of her eyes.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"Come on. Are you serious right now? This is your house Hazel." Eren groaned as the three stood in front of Hazel's house.

"Just haven't been in contact or touch with them. Kinda weird and awkward for me to just get in there like that. That's all."

"Then you'll tell Scott and Melissa. Both will understand." He said and Hazel gave in as she slowly knocked on the door.

She waited and waited nervously until it opened to see her father. "Hazel?" He frowned. "Where have you been?"

Hazel moved on her foots as she didn't know what to say. "Uh... where uh... where's Scott?"

He stared at her and sighed as he tilted his head in and opened the door wider to let her enter and closed the door. David and Eren had already left so it was all good.

"Scott! Melissa! Look who decided to return." Both walked down the stairs as they slowed up once their eyes were laid on Hazel that stood there.

Everyone was silent and completely shocked to see a family member return back home after a month of holding back.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Melissa stated, def so not happy at all and all the daughter could do was stare with a worried expression and sigh.

Sorry that I needed long enough but wait for next part! ;)
─────────────────────────────

Sorry that I needed long enough but wait for next part! ;)─────────────────────────────