49- The truth

THE OTHER DAY, LYDIA HAD CALLED HAZEL AND TOLD HER ABOUT STILES AND HAVING THEIR FIRST KISS

Let's not forget, Hazel hated the part when she said that she needed to visit Derek but wouldn't go alone.

So there they were now. Peter sliding the door open when when they both froze. Lydia stood still and was shocked as hell.

"You." She whispered in shock.

"Me." Peter played along like he was in shock too to which Hazel rolled her eyes with.

"You."

Peter looked to the ground as he sighed. "Me." He looked up to her and called out. "Derek! We have visitors."

He slid the door wider for them to walk in as he closed it again and walked right after. Hazel sighed, never planned on coming back ever since last night.

It just didn't feel right at some point when they were already gathered up and discussing it.

"You don't know where it is?" Lydia questioned. "But Stiles said you'd been there."

"We have. But after a few memorable experiences there, Talia, Derek's mother and my older sister, decided that she didn't ever want us going back. She knew how dangerous it was, and took the memory of its location from us." Peter explained.

"But then how are we supposed to find it?" Lydia wondered.

Peter tilted his head, agreeing with her. It was a whole mess. Now they had to find out how they were supposed to find it.

After that, the two wanted to go but Derek was the one to stop Hazel. She could bang her head against a wall, already regretting to have come with Lydia.

Hazel stood there as he looked up to her. The two stared at each other, none of them saying anything. Peter that was right beside them, seemed pretty awkward.

"The other night... when Jennifer told you that you are some weird creature and that you tried to kill her..." Peter knitted his brows as he looked towards Hazel. "what did she mean by that?" He tilted his head up.

That's when suddenly her heart started pounding fast that Hazel knew Derek could hear.

Hazel licked her lips as she looked around. "It was nothing. She's a liar, remember?"

"Yeah, but I don't think that she would say it just like that after you spoke up about Lydia." He stated.

Hazel wasn't going to give in when she only kept staring blankly at him with her heart still beating fast.

"When we were stuck by the elevator, she told me the day you barged in the class room. Looking like something she never knew or saw. She told me you had dark veins under your eyes... and gold eyes along with fangs—"

That's when Peter stood up straight in a swift motion and stared right at Hazel that had her heart beating faster than ever which already lead her to a panic attack that she tried to hide.