31- Sickness

MR

MR. HARRIS HAD LEFT LIKE EVERYONE FOUND THAT NOT EVEN FAIR.

Now that the test had to place the books on their own place (which had a hundred of them), made Hazel whine out.

Hazel grabbed two books and controlled the number on it as she looked around the shelf and walked further away to place them in it while Allison, Scott and Stiles were discussing whatever they were.

Just as Hazel swiftly turned to walk back to them, the ceiling suddenly seemed to shatter as lighting stroke around it.

Senses went through her body as she bend to the side until things started falling down. She looked up as she saw Scott hurrying to push them behind him in safety after being pushed from Jackson.

They looked over to see Jackson standing there like a creep as his head moved like a broken robot, his eyes shining dark yellowish which scared Hazel.

That is when Jackson's arm moved up to the board and typed something there. Just when the paralyzed Jackson finished writing it down his head hung down letting them see what it read.

'STAY OUT OF MY WAY OR I'LL
KILL ALL
OF YOU.'

Out of a sudden, Jackson sprinted up and flew out through the window as they watched in horror.

They stood up and carefully walked towards the board when suddenly a shaking breath was heard as they turned around to see Stiles holding Erica that didn't seem to be ok.

Stiles looked up from her stuttering body. "I think she's having a seizure."

Allison checked Matt while Scott went by Stiles' side.

Hazel only stood there having a feeling that she couldn't explain or figure out. But she could describe it in one word.

Panic.

And that's what she suffered from. She hated having a panic attack. It scared her the most and never knew how to control it perfectly.

Suddenly, a screeching sound appeared in her ears as she hissed and touched her temple.

'Focus Hazel. Focus.'

It was David that was echoing into her ears but she hated the fact that she still couldn't control the sound blasting her ear as if she was in a vision.

"Hazel? You okay?" She heard Scott ask when Hazel quickly decided to run off the library and ran around the halls.

She stopped once she leaned against the wall for support and slid down against it.