71- Final encounter

HAZEL WAS DRIVING THEM AS THEY WERE SITTING BY THE BACK OF THE VAN AS STILES AND DEREK WERE TRYING TO HELP LIAM TO FACE OFF HIS FEAR

Meanwhile, Hazel was having a bit cramps in her belly. It was the exact same feeling she had a while ago when she was fighting the Oni's back then.

She tried her best to ignore it since they were all on the way to kill Kate and the Berserkers. It was just a matter of time to wonder why it was appearing.

She was driving since hours that it was dark now. Derek & Stiles were still trying to keep up with Liam's focus and strength.

Just as she was driving, the Van suddenly moved side to side making her turn the reel to try and control the Van.

It seemed like Liam was suddenly turning into the anger mode just like Scott did when he turned into a werewolf.

"Derek?" Hazel called out in worry as she focused back on driving.

The two in the back kept trying to control him but Liam already broke out of his handcuffs as he roared and attacked Derek but he was too strong to hold a grip on his clawed hands.

They yelled his name to bring him back to himself but it was no use.

"We're almost there." Hazel informed them as she was speeding, seeing the full moon outside.

Exact reason.

They kept grunting and pressing against each other as Stiles was the one to bring him back to reality by calling out three things.

Liam was slowly coming back to reality as he kept repeating them.

"Derek?" Hazel checked up on him.

"We're okay." He replied.

Hazel knew they were arrived when she slowed down and parked by a place with an abandoned houses nearby.

Hazel was about to get out until she heard grunts from outside. That is when she jumped out of the Van and moved over to see the Berserker punching his boned hands onto Derek's chest repeatedly as her fangs appeared and eyes formed dark and sped towards it and pushed it with full force away making it fly back.

She turned back to normal when she caught Derek lowering down the ground in pain. The others were also coming out of the car.

Hazel knelt in front of him as he was grunting. Hazel's mouth was spilling out some blood as Hazel was checking his wounds on his stomach.