42- A painful truth

HAZEL WAS THE NEXT DAY AT NIGHT BY THE CLINIC, WORKING WITH SCOTT AND DEATON

A owner with his dog was here a couple while ago and now the three were already working on their projects and medicines to finish and order which Hazel did.

The girl has been having a lot in her mind after meeting Eren and David coming back to life. Wren was the situation to probably happen or even more that was on the way as always.

"Found something." Deaton said as he walked over to Scott and placed a bottle on the table in front of him. "Rinse it off."

"What is it?" He asked.

Hazel decided to keep working on the medicines as she kept listening.

"Definitely poisonous for the dog." Deaton answered. "Actually, for you as well."

Hazel seemed to widen her eyes with furrowed brows at that answer. Scott too, had the exact expression when his face fell.

"Wolfsbane?" Scott guessed.

"Mistletoe." Deaton corrected.

They decided to wrap the little poisonous thing off as the two went back to work again. Hazel enjoyed the moment of quietness they all had at the moment.

She needed that instead of always meeting up with everyone. Perhaps everyone, Hazel had been thinking about Derek for a little too. She was okay with meeting up with him but she knew it wasn't going to happen everyday now after what Peter told him.

Suddenly, a bark was heard from outside making them look outside the window. The siblings looked to each other as they walked towards the door and walked out, looking around.

The dog appeared running towards Scott as he picked it up in his arms while it was whimpering.

Scott and Hazel looked forward to see any sign of the owner but there was nothing. Still, they knew something happened.

Scott and Hazel looked at each other not having a clue but they also knew in the other hand.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"So... what's the reason you came back?" Hazel decided to ask.

Eren that sat on the couch by the left from Hazel's sight, he smirked at that question as he sipped on his whiskey. "Well. The witch from last night was my savior and helped me back to life. Then I sensed David's soul out there and i knew that I was the one to notice him but since you got his senses it seems like a big surprise to me." He sipped on his whiskey again. "I came to bring his soul back alive."

Hazel nodded while looking down as she thought about any other questions in her mind. "You're a vampire too?"

Eren that looked like the evil himself smirking nodded. "Since day one."