29- A secret spot

"IF JACKSON DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING, THEN HE PROBABLY DOESN'T KNOW THAT SOMEONE'S CONTROLLING HIM

"IF JACKSON DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING, THEN HE PROBABLY DOESN'T KNOW THAT SOMEONE'S CONTROLLING HIM." ALLISON SAID OVER THE PHONE.

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott said.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles guessed.

"A fugue stake?" She questioned.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder." Scott said.

"Getting out of blood."

"But he had help with one thing though, the video. Maybe someone else helped him forget that." Hazel said.

"Whoever's controlling him." Scott said, nodding.

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Allison asked.

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles said.

"So, do we try and convince him he's not?" Allison asked them.

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Hazel answered.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?"

"Yeah, it's us. He'll talk to us." Stiles simply answered, thinking that nothing could go wrong in hope as he stopped and look up to the two. "Right?"

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Sheriff Stilinski had called Scott's and Hazel's mother when they were inside a room, sitting by the table and listening to the Sheriff.

He had his folders while reading out. "You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically." He slammed the folders down the table when the room fell silent.

"What about school?" Awkwardly, Stiles asked.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance." He replied.

"Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available only right next to each other?" The parent's sighed in annoyance and crossed their arms at Stiles questions. But Sheriff Stlinski only stared at him which gave Stiles the permission to stop b the Look he gave him. "I'll just hold it."

—David— walked out of the room after the conversation was over while Sheriff Stilinski and Stiles were talking outside of the door.

Melissa watched the siblings that awkwardly stood there and looking around but their mother. "Come on."

They followed her just to see Stiles arguing with his father. They stopped when they saw Stiles but Melissa wouldn't let them.