36- A Trival Pack?

EVER SINCE THE WHOLE KANIMA AND GERARD SITUATION, IT'S BEEN GREATER THAN EVER

Hazel had been having therapy about her Panic/Anxiety situation and on the other side working on her senses in case if she would get the mental attacks with David.

Which was getting better.

She was glad that she was now able to control things. Not a hundred percent though. She was back to helping her mother when she would be home at night.

Finally nineteen years old and was done with School and the only thing she did was work at the Animal Clinic as always.

Hazel had gotten her dream car which was a smart one.

It felt too good to be true. By how her life was starting to go into a straight line than a complicated one.

She hasn't been talking to Derek ever since. Hazel didn't know if she should inform herself to him or if he would ever do that. So she just ignored her thoughts on him and kept focusing on things.

The senses hit until Hazel bend over and turned around as she stroked an arm to hit but a hand stopped her when she tried to other it was the same move.

She grasped her arms out of his hands and kicked him on the side and grabbed making him stumble down on one knee and look up to her.

Hazel went for another kick but then he grabbed her leg and tugged it making her fall down.

"Ugh... seems like I need to do another movement for that." Hazel said as David extended his hand out to her which she gladly took.

That's when her phone rang. "Give me a second." She answered and placed it on her ear, hearing her mom's voice.

David stood there and watched her, waiting for the Phone call to end.

"Hey David. I gotta go."

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Scott asked Melissa. The three of them walked on their way to the halls of the hospital.

"Honestly, I was hoping i didn't have to." Melissa said.

"What do you mean?" Hazel questioned her.

"Everything that you've been doing, the extra reading, the summer school saving up for the bite, even though it scares me half to death— Honey, I just didn't wanna disrupt a good rhythm." Scott and Hazel stopped her.

"It's not gonna stop. I—I'm gonna be better this year. A better student, a better son, a better brother, a better friend, a better everything. I promise you." Scott told her.

"Yeah mom, we're gonna try our best. Just like the perfect, eldest daughter. I mean I'm nineteen now mom. You don't need to worry." Hazel reassured her.