10- The hunters presence

HAZEL AND STILES FOUND OUT THE NEWS ABIUT WHAT HAPPENED TO JACKSON AT THE STORE

Both were standing there and watching how every people surrounded to watch the dead body but Sheriff Stilinski told them to back off as they did.

Hazel then noticed that Derek and Scott were on top of the store watching secretly. The alpha was it?

Hazel sighed as she turned to Stiles. "Listen, I'm just going to get home. I'm tired okay? Take care."

She walked off on her way home cause she didn't want to stay anymore out at night since she was starting to get tired.

But little did she know that something happened with Jackson to still have that mark on his neck and she didn't want him to turn into a werewolf.

So tomorrow, she will be going at Derek's.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Hazel was already on her way to Derek's apartment since she skipped the whole class. She wasn't having a day to go to school and didn't know why.

Walking some steps further, she saw the apartment and made her way towards it to arrive on the door.

Once she was standing in front of it, she hesitantly knocked on it as she waited for him to open the door.

A couple seconds later, the door opened and Hazel looked up from playing with her nails and tried so hard to not look at his body since he was shirtless.

He rose his brow and stared at her. "Uh, hey... I just came here to talk real quick about Jackson and the whole Alpha thing."

He looked at her before he mentioned her to come inside. "Get in."

As he closed the door he turned to her and crossed his arms. "Okay, uh... I have this feeling that Jackson is starting to find out about Scott and since the alpha attacked him last night he's been so weird lately. Like... completely scared and I think that... something's changing in him. Like... maybe. He's even willing Scott to find out what's been going on with him so I just thought that maybe you can find out if something's wrong with Jackson since he got that mark on the back of his neck."

Derek stood there and stared at the girl making her go nervous all the time. "You think that Jackson turned into a werewolf?"

Hazel pursed her lips. "Maybe. He's been acting weird."

Derek sighed through his nose as he stepped closer towards her which made Hazel go melting. He stood so close to her with only one step space in between them.

"How do you feel now than just being all nervous?" Derek challenged her.

That's right. Hazel didn't feel nervous but hella nervous and uncomfortable even though Derek still didn't answer her. "I— I don't know. I guess, a lot more nervous?"