60- It's okay

[Play song when it mentions]

AFTER WHAT KIRA HAD TOLD SCOTT, THE THREE WERE NOW MET UP WITH KIRA AT SCHOOL, RUNNING DOWN THE HALLS.

Meredith was at the piano room and that's where they were headed to. Coach was already in there with the doctor on the floor, grunting.

"Well?" They looked at Coach before they caught Meredith right in front of them. "Get her out of here."

Stiles grabbed Meredith as they quickly rushed out as quick as they could to get out of school, so that they wouldn't get caught from any other.

When they got out, they quickly ran to the Jeep and all got in. Kira walked to Scott's window that looked back to her. "I'll call you."

Scott agreed as she ran off as Hazel that sat next to Meredith, along with Stiles and Scott that were by the front turned to her.

"Okay. Where's Lydia?" Stiles asked when Meredith looked at them confused.

"Who's Lydia?" Hazel at that moment just wanted to smash her head against a window from getting irritated.

"You're kidding, right?" Hazel asked, trying her best to stay calm.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked their father that stood there next to a siting Isaac.

"I could ask you the same thing." Rafe said.

"Free period." Scott said.

"We're doing group study." Stiles tried to play it off.

"Who's she?" Rafe decided to ask directly not daring to say anything after Stiles answer.

Stiles looked down at her as he breathed. "She's my girlfriend." He placed an arm around her shoulders.

"You're not my type." Meredith suddenly said making Hazel look away to keep herself from getting caught.

"Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about." Stiles said. "We should maybe take this upstairs."

"He's my type." Meredith's eyes were fixated on Isaac as they noticed. Hazel rose a brow at that.

"Okay, Isaac can come too." Stiles sarcastically said as Isaac stood up and the teens walked up the stairs.

Scott was left with Rafe but Hazel didn't mind, still going after them. They walked up the stairs and into Scott's room.

Meredith was sat on Scott's bed as the three stood in front of her. They tried to make her remember who Lydia was by giving a few words to it or to recognize. "Lydia? You mean the red-haired girl."