47- Doing it for him

PETER WAS ALREADY WALKING OUT ALONG WITH SCOTT, READY TO FIGHT THE TWINS

Since they heard crashings and grunts they took the chance and stepped out of the door and quickly took the chance to walk off.

They reached the exit as Stiles opened the door to let Derek carry out Cora by his shoulder. "It's still here!" Stiles said.

They ran to the ambulance and Stiles opened the doors when he stepped inside along with Derek that carried Cora in to lay her on the stabiles.

"Derek, over here." Jennifer said.

Derek looked over and Hazel decided to follow after when they saw a man laying dead on the ground.

Jennifer slowly walked towards it when Derek followed. The dead body had all blood spread around him.

"Julia." An echo female voice spoke up when clawed toes came stepping out of the way only to see Kali, playing with the keys around her fingers. "It is you."

Jennifer stepped behind Derek while Stiles quickly closed the door. "You can't beat her on your own."

"That's why we're gonna run." Derek said. Hazel was about to say it but then remembered that she decided to not tell them just yet.

They slowly stepped backwards when Jennifer started running. Then Derek took a run for it too until he looked back and saw Hazel standing there as he quickly rushed to her and grabbed her arm as they both started running back inside, leaving Stiles with the unconscious Cora in the ambulance.

They both were about to run the other way when Jennifer stopped them. "Wait, wait! The elevator!"

They turned to see Kali running towards them before Derek pushed a stabiles at her when the two got in the elevator with Jennifer already in there.

Just as Derek was inside, Hazel decided to do her own thing now. Hazel turned to see the elevator closing. "Hazel!" Derek called out until the doors closed.

Hazel breathed in and out as her face turned before facing Kali that was gritting her sharp teeth's at her.

Hazel deathly stared at her. "Let's do this."

That's when Kali roared and ran towards her until Hazel sped out of sight. Kali stopped when she looked around.

She growled and turned around, seeing Hazel standing there when she grabbed Kali's throat and threw her across the hall.

Kali landed against the wall when Hazel walked towards her. "You and your pack. I would love the day to hear all of you dead."

Kali stood up and ran at her and gave her kicks by the face making a scratch appear on her cheek.

Hazel grabbed one of her leg and tugged them making Kali fall down when Hazel took the chance to twist her leg and lick her face until she her head fell back on the ground.

Hazel stared harshly at her as she turned until she heard something. Turning around, Kali scratched her arm before she ran off. Hazel sighed and looked around.

She was glad to finally do something instead of always running away like the human Hazel was.

Hazel breathed until a hand was placed on her shoulder making her quickly turn around to see Scott.

She tried to keep a straight face since she was out of anger. Scott was confused but all Hazel did was look away from him and avoid his gaze.

Suddenly, the lights flickered on as they looked up. They looked at each other and didn't say anything.

There was a lot of words Scott wanted to say but he was the one to only give looks and no talking.

That's when the elevator opened making them both turn their heads to see Derek laying unconscious on the ground when Scott ran forward.

Hazel kept up with him when they both looked at Derek. Hazel looked up to see the one of the ceilings left open which meant that Jennifer did that.

"Mom." Scott said as he ran off.

"Scott! Hazel!" Stiles shouted as he quickly ran by and stopped once he saw Derek laying there. That didn't stop him from still running after Scott, leaving Hazel to obviously do something.

"Seems like you're the one to help the person that you decided to turn your back on." Eren's voice appeared when he had his hands wrapped together by his back with a grin as always. "I hope you're gonna do something about this."

Hazel closed her eyes and hung her head. "I hate it. Whenever I get hurt and be the one to blame them, I have to be the one to save their lives." She sighed.

"You wanna know why you're the one to save them?" Eren leaned closer. "Because you still care about them. That's who you are. You care about everyone and believe me... people out there would love to have you as someone close. It doesn't need to be someone because it's right in front of you."

Hazel slowly looked to Derek when she still didn't say anything but stared at him. All she wanted to do was to keep a distance with him.

"You probably he betrayed you..." He walked around her to be on her left now. "but you forgot that Jennifer was the one to do that. She used, lied and was a bitch to him. So do it." He leaned closer with a demanding voice now. "Save him."

Eren was out of sight and that was the part when Hazel had to do it on her own.

Haze sighed as she looked down to Derek. "I know I hate you right now but that doesn't mean that I should leave you like this."

She stepped towards him and stared at his unconscious body wren she thought of what to do instead of doing it all alone.

Then Stiles came in her mind and decided to call him, knowing he was left in the hospital, lost in his ways.

Hazel too dramatic to even be near an
Unconscious-Derek. Lmao.
─────────────────────────────