32- "What did i miss?"

JUST AS HAZEL ARRIVED TO THE CLINIC, SHE HAD TO KEEP HERSELF UNDER CONTROL TO NOT GET UNCONSCIOUS TOO AND END UP LIKE HER BROTHER

Hazel held her hand against the wall for support wren she felt a dizzy and in the urge to let her body go limp.

She inhaled and stepped inside only to see Scott on the lab unconscious with an unexpected Derek sitting by the corner.

Oh hell no.

Derek looked up to her presence and furrowed his brows. "Where were you this whole time?"

Hazel hung her head as she weakly leaned against the wall, closing her eyes. "Home."

Derek seemed to notice that something was off with her as he knitted his brows together and stood up.

"What's wrong?"

Hazel ignored him and his question as she couldn't hold it on anymore. "Dizziness." She muttered.

Derek noticed her body about to go limp as he rushed towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hazel? Hazel!? Look at me." He grabbed her chin and lifted it to face him as he widened his eyes at the sight. "What the hell." He whispered.

Hazel went blank as her head was moved against his chest while Derek was in thoughts why she was the one to be sick now.

He wrapped his arms around her and placed a hand on her head to keep her in place. There was one thing he was going to figure out on the other side.

Why Hazel turned out to be sick like this.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

It was the day after when Hazel was still unconscious. But that all changed once she jolted awake.

She looked around and found herself on the lab. She then realized that she was still in the clinic.

She moved her hands around her body to check if she was good but obviously she actually did feel better.

She moved her legs over to the side and stood up as she walked to the mirror and saw that she looked better and normal again.

Then she remembered that everyone was out and she was the one left in a clinic. "Crap." She whispered but then also noticed that her outfit was different.

She was dressed in black jeans and a black undershirt along with the leather jacket left on the chair that she noticed after.

"You're awake." She turned around to see Deaton standing there.

But Hazel was confused as hell. "How long was I out?"

Deaton puffed a smirk as he watched her. "Two days."