52- Your anchor

"SOUNDS LIKE YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS IS TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU

"SOUNDS LIKE YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS IS TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU." DEATON AND THE OTHER THREE WALKED AFTER HIM TO THE CLINIC ROOM.

"Well, how do I tell my subconscious to use a language that I actually know?" Stiles wondered.

"Do you remember what the sign language looked like?" Deaton asked him. "The placement and the movement of the hands?"

"You know sign language?" Scott asked him.

"I know a little." He answered as he looked to Stiles. "Let me give it a shot."

"Okay, the first love was like this." Stiles did the hand movements the way he was dreaming it. When he placed a hand out, he used his other one to circle it around his hand.

"That's 'when'." Deaton said.

"Then there's this, twice." Stiles placed his hands out as he moved the right one back and forward twice.

"That's 'door'."

"And then there's the in between that." He showed the last one.

"That's it?" Hazel questioned.

"Yeah."

" 'When is a door not a door?' " Deaton said.

Stiles that was completely confused now repeated. " 'When is a door not a door?' "

Scott was the one to answer. "When it's ajar."

"You're kidding me. A riddle?" Stiles looked at Scott. "My subconscious wants to tell me a riddle?"

"Not necessarily. When the three of you went under water, (not you of course Hazel) when you crossed from unconsciousness to a kind of super consciousness... you essentially opened a door in your minds." Deaton explained.

"Okay, so what does that mean? The door is still open?" Scott questioned him.

"Ajar."

"A door... into our minds?" Hazel asked.

"I did tell you it was risky." Deaton said to Stiles.

"What do we do about it?" Scott asked.

"Well, that's... difficult to answer." Deaton winced with an unconvincing face.

"No, wait a second. I now that look." Stiles said. "That's the 'we know exactly what's wrong with you and we have no idea how to fix it' look." Stiles said.

"One thing I do know... is that having an opening like that into your mind, it's not good. You each need to close that door. And you need to do it as soon as possible." Deaton warned the three as they shared a look.

The three walked out until Stiles' father arrived with his car as he parked and got out. "Dad, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here because i could use some help." He rubbed his hands together. "Actually..." He pointed to Scott. "your help."