46- Her true colors

HAZEL PROMISED HERELF THAT SHE WILL NEVER COME OVER BY DEREK'S LOFT BUT KARMA IS KARMA, RIGHT?

She knew Jennifer was on the way by his loft when she followed her from walking inside and by the stairs.

Hazel couldn't wait for the moment to finally begin. Scott and Stiles have texted her that they were also right there.

Hazel smirked evilly and pulled her phone away before she slid the door open as the two heads of betraying people looked at her.

Derek was shocked to see Hazel so different by what she was wearing. Indeed, Hazel did change through revenge and pain.

Let's not forget Eren for turning her.

Scott and Stiles arrived from the other side wren Jennifer looked over to the two while Derek still looked at Jennifer.

"So, they told you it was me?" Jennifer tried her best to be calm as she looked to Derek. "That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott snarled when thunder appeared.

"Oh, that's right." She chuckled. "Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school english the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense." Hazel rose a brow at that as she stood there with crossed arms.

"He was my dad." Stiles said with tears in his eyes and the other rolling down his cheek.

"How should i know?" Then, she turned to Derek that didn't take his eyes off her. He knew and all she did was already acting like an innocent victim again. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Derek looked at Stiles and Scott before he turned his head to meet Hazel's eyes. He stopped in his tracks when the two didn't take their eyes off each other.

After seconds, Hazel took her eyes off him by looking at Jennifer. Derek did the same. "Do you know what happened to Stiles father?"

"No." Jennifer breathed out.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." Hazel blankly said.

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that!" Jennifer said to her making Hazel tilt her head with a challenging expression.

"You really wanna do this?" Hazel straightly said with anger inside which was obvious.

"Oh come on! What about you actually? You also seem to be some weird creature and tried to kill me!" That made the boys snap their heads to her.