3- No saturday game?

STILES AND HAZEL WERE ON HIS JEEP DRIVING ON THE ROAD TO SEARCH OUT FOR SCOTT THAT HADN'T RETURNED HOME FROM LAST NIGHT

Stiles noticed someone walking there when he knew who it was. "There's Scott."

He drove next to him and stopped as Scott got in and Stiles continued driving. The car ride went silent. With Hazel on the backseat, Scott and Stiles in the passenger.

That's when Scott decided to speak first. "You know what actually worries me the most?"

"If you say Allison, I'm gonna punch you in the head." Hazel said from the back with a face.

"She probably hates me now." Damn well.

"Ugh. I doubt that." Stiles said.

"Damn straight." Hazel added as her brother glared at her.

"But you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology." Stiles added.

"Or, you know, you could just... tell her the truth and... revel in the awesomeness of the fact that you're a frickin' werewolf." Hazel suspected when Scott shot her a blank glare again as she stopped. "Okay, bad idea."

They noticed that Scott really wasn't okay with it. "Hey, we'll get through this." Stiles reassured. "Come on, if i have to, I'll chain you up myself on full moon nights and feed you, live nice. I had a boa once. I could do it." The two glared at each other as the three chuckled.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

After school Hazel went out with Stiles to the woods for a walk.

"I mean if something is going worse with Scott then we definitely need to talk to Derek and get his help. What do you think?" Stiles turned to Hazel where they walked on the woods.

"I mean you guys said that he bit him. Does it even mean that he is going to do something to him?" Hazel asked.

"Hm, I don't know but he stalked Scott last night on the party and drove you and Allison home. Nothing happened with you two."

Stiles kept walking until an echo voice interrupted Hazel.

"Hazel."

She stopped walking without Stiles noticing when she looked around.

"Hazel."

The voice whispered and sounded creepy. "Hazel?" Hazel looked up and ran after Stiles.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Hazel was walking around the hall in school cause she had just finished class and wanted to place her bocks in her locker.

She opened her locker And placed them in until she heard an echo voice again.