44- No more human

IT WAS ALMOST LIKE HAZEL WANTED TO DIE OF HEARING THE SHOCKING NEWS

She didn't and couldn't believe it but at the same time she knew that they wouldn't play around with her. She would've been dead by now without their mercy.

"I—... I don't know what to believe right now." Hazel got worried and stressed which the two noticed.

"Hey, Hazel. Look at me." Hazel did as David said. "I know this is as shocking as you think it is but believe us... you would be dead by now and your mother and your brother wouldn't be living their life like they do right now. Aside from every trouble happening." David reassured. "I know what it feels like believe me, but at least be thankful that you're alive instead of dead."

Hazel was quiet for a moment when she tried to process everything in her head and looked back to David as she nodded.

"Good." Eren disturbed making the two look at Eren. "I guess it's time to begin and show you a few things. Huh?" He smirked.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Eren and David were already downstairs, waiting for Hazel to show up that already walked down the stairs with her hair tied up in a bun and black hoodie along with grey sweat pants.

She walked towards them and stopped when she reached the two and stood there. David and Eren gave her an amused look then to each other as Eren crossed his arms.

"As a Vampire... you should know what you're doing. Consider the fact that we drink blood from humans when it's safe to do it out there." He said. "So once you realized that you're a vampire." Sarcastically he said as he walked to the kitchen. "All you need to know... is that blood takes over the nervous system, making it function as necessary. That is why we vampires feel pain or a touch or anything at all. Remember our flesh is dead, so are the nerves." He walked to the sink. "We have fast reflexes which we only use when it comes to senses." Hazel tried to process when Eren threw a knife towards her in a straight-sped line.

That's until her senses hit as she caught the knife by her hand while she gasped.

What the hell—? Hazel thought.

Senses? yeah. Reflexes? That was the most questioning word that was stuck in her head. How could she do that?

"And there the example was. I don't think we need to work on that." Eren clasped his hands together with a proud smirk as he walked over. "Let's not forget the rest. A beginner like you... should know that you do eat normal food but then humans join the game. Once a beginner taste the blood of a human for the first time, you will not die if you think about not doing it. Yes, like I said earlier we cannot feel anything, but! There are things that can destroy us indeed. We can be destroyed by a stake through the heart, fire, beheading and direct sunlight, and we are wary of crucifixes, holy water and garlic. Don't worry though, we'll take care of that." Eren winked as David joined.