51- Day dreaming

SCOTT BARGED INTO THE ROOM AS HE SLAMMED THE DOOR SHUT AND RUSHED OVER TO HAZEL'S BED AS HE PULLED HER BLANKET OFF AND SHOOK HER AGGRESSIVELY

Hazel grabbed Scott's wrist and pushed it away as she mumbled against the pillow. "What the hell do you want."

Scott didn't said anything as he grabbed her and threw her on the floor making the sister look up to him in anger and shock.

"Are you okay? You got your panties In a twist?!" She stopped when she noticed Scott scowled face. He looked mad as hell. "What?"

"We seriously need to talk Hazel." He harshly stated. Then Hazel tried to think of what made him as she remembered yesterday night and sighed. "Something you wanna explain? I mean why the hell did you look like that? What is my sister and who even is she?!" He insanely said.

Hazel stood up as she walked to sit on her chair and turned to face him. "You're probably going to be even more mad than you are right now, so i need you to promise to not flip, okay?" Hazel reassured.

Scott stared blankly at her when he didn't said anything back.

"Well... Peter was once friends with a man whose name's David. And Peter killed him 'cause he wanted to be stronger and the powerful Alpha. And the night you were bitten... the senses of David connected with you. And the next day after, when we were in touch, it connected to me. And then I started hearing this voice that nobody could hear. And uh, well... it was David's soul. He was a ghost and then i kept trying to understand my senses when I trained secretly. Now, his brother Eren appeared in our house—"

"In our house?" Scott interrupted her.

"Chill. And yes, because that's when I met him. He told me about him, i told him about me. And then something happened in front of my eyes that broke my heart and drove my car fast but then my tears made my vision go blur until I didn't realize that I was driving into a tree. Eren was the one that found me and in the next day I woke up to them telling me that I had no other option than to turn. Otherwise, i would've been dead by now. But Eren and David saved me." Hazel explained.

Scott stared at her when he went confused. "What the hell are you, Hazel?"

"A Vampire." That made Derek froze in his spot as he didn't take his stoned, harsh eyes off her.

He breathed as he tried to calm down. "A Vampire?"

Hazel sighed and looked up to him. "Yes, a Vampire, what else?"

She thought that Scott was going to scratch and beat her up and that's all she waited for but then a sigh was heard. "I mean, Werewolves and Vampires seem like a pretty good duo, you know? So I'm good." Hazel was about to smile but then he pointed his finger at her. "I'm still mad that you haven't told me!"

Hazel forced a smirk as she stood up and stepped towards him. "Well... at least I got your back. I can protect myself, you're the Alpha. And uh... I'm still part of your pack, right?"