59- Meredith

SCOTT AND HAZEL MADE THEIR WAY IN HIS ROOM SPOTTING STILES ON THE BED WITH THEIR MOTHER SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM

Stiles sat up when the two barged in. "Is she here?"

The last thing they had done was inform Kira's mother to help Stiles become himself convinced again.

"Yeah." Scott answered.

"Okay, let's do this." Stiles said when the other three shared a silent and unsure look which Stiles noticed. "Guys, we have to do this."

They agreed and picked up Stiles to keep him steady from walking when they stepped out of the room and made their way downstairs.

When they arrived to the living room, Kira's mother stood there as she stared at Stiles. "Do you recognize me?"

But then, a door slammed as Kira rushed next to her mother. "Stop!"

But Stiles stepped forward to them. "It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come."

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Kira turned to her mother. "Mom, don't do this."

"It's already done." Her mother stated Not looking away from Stiles until a black shadow and figure appeared from behind.

The Oni.

Another appeared as Hazel took a step forward but Scott stopped her from going any further. That's when it gripped Stiles' head with the other behind him too.

A green light appeared as Stiles choked and fell down the ground. While the two Oni's disappeared, Yukimura turned to her daughter. "Look behind his ear."

Kira and the other three went down to Stiles and checked over him. Scott checked behind his ear to see nothing but a scar.

"It worked." Scott said.

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asked as he knelt up.

"More you than the Nogitsune." Yukimura said.

"Can the Oni find him?" Stiles asked her as hey all looked up to the elderly.

"Tomorrow night, it's too close to dawn now." She responded.

Stiles angered closed his eyes as he tried not to swore. "Can they kill him?"

"It depends on how strong he is." Hazel guessed that. No wonder.

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Hazel asked her.

"He would only take her for an advantage." Yukimura answered.

"You mean her power?" Scott asked.

"The power of a Banshee." She stated.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Scott, Hazel and Stiles arrived by Sheriff Stilinski's office. He needed to know that Stiles was back to himself.