38- Looking in his memories

THE NEXT DAY, DEREK HAD CALLED HATEL TO COME OVER AT HIS NEW APARTMENT

And there she was now. Sitting with a her whole leg on one table while standing with the other with Derek that sat next by the table, looking down and Isaac pacing back and forth in thoughts by the huge window angled across nearly a full wall.

Talking about the loft Itself has a very spacious main room with concrete floors and a large back wall of windows overlooking the city; this room doubles as both a living room and a bedroom for Derek and his guests. There are also several smaller side rooms, including a utility room, and possibly another room. The main room also contains a spiral staircase that leads to a second floor.

"You know, I'm starting to not like this idea. Sounds kind of dangerous." Isaac said as he kept pacing and stopped in his tracks as he tried to think further. "You know what? I definitely don't like this idea."

Derek that was looking far moved his eyes down to the book on his hands. "You'll be fine."

Isaac seemed to be stressed about the whole idea they made ever since then. Welp, Isaac had lost his memory to know where Boyd and Erica were last to be seen at and the only one to look into his memories was Peter to know. Isaac had a frown on his face. "Does it have to be him?"

"He knows how to do it. I don't." Derek said, still going through the book. "It'd be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself." 

Isaac looked over to Hazel as he scoffed. "What's she actually doing here?"

Hazel rolled her eyes and shook her head as Derek answered. "Since she's nineteen and out of school, she'll be more with us now. She's gonna be an adult, you know?"

"Well, only takes a year." Isaac said.

"No it takes even a lot more Isaac. Wonder why you actually go to school if you're even here?" Hazel sarcastically said making Derek grin.

Isaac seemed to notice it and rolled his eyes before it went silent again. Still, Lahey wasn't out of his thoughts.

"You know, Scott doesn't trust him, right?" Isaac reminded. "You know, personally, I'd—"

"Do you trust me?" Derek looked up to him with annoyance hidden behind making Hazel quietly let a short chuckle appear to which they couldn't hear.

Isaac stared at him before replying. "Yeah." Derek went back to reading his book when the two thought it was going to be the end of Isaac's blabbing but no. They thought wrong. "I still don't like him."

"Nobody likes him." Blankly, Derek stated before the metallic door slid open to reveal the well known Peter Hale.

The three watched him with a blank but most normal look.

And there he started moving his mouth as always. "Boys and girl. FYI, yes, coming back from the dead, has left my abilities somewhat impaired. But! The hearing still works. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face."