6- Scott and bowling?

HAZEL HAD CLASS WITH SCOTT AND STILES TOGETHER

HAZEL HAD CLASS WITH SCOTT AND STILES TOGETHER. HAZEL WAS A LOT WORRIED ABOUT SCOTT BUT ALSO BECAUSE OF JACKSON.

Scott and Stiles were talking for a quiet time until their teacher Harris interrupted it. "Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?"

"No."

The teacher mentioned Scott to move. Scott moved to sit across from Jackson and Hazel could already feel the tension between the two.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much."

"Hey, I think they found something." A girl said as all of them moved to the window. A body being carried to the ambulance. Hazel hadn't heard of what happened. Probably has to ask Scott if he knows.

"That's not a rabbit." They watched the man being carried away until the man sat up with a scream that actually was unconscious which made Hazel gasp.

"Okay." Scott backed away as Stiles and Hazel came right beside him. "This is good, this is good. He got up, he's not dead."

"Dead guys can't do that." Hazel reassured.

"Stiles, Hazel." He looked at them before looking out by the window as he added. "I did that."

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Now was Lunch and the trio went to her a table to sit down to discuss everything. "But dreams aren't memories."

"Then it wasn't a dream." Scott reasoned.

"Something happened last night, I can't remember what." The two sat down, Hazel next Stiles and Scott across the two.

"What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?" Stiles said.

"Because during the full moon he wasn't changed." Scott said. "He was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy."

"You don't know that."

"I don't not know it. I can't go out with Allison, I will cancel." Scott said.

"No you're not cancelling okay. You can't just cancel your entire life. We'll figure it out." Hazel reassured.

That's when Lydia came, placing her lunch on the table and sat next to Scott. "Figure what out?"

Stiles was busy staring while Hazel just furrowed her brows. Now she really had to sit next to him because of his sudden talent?