69- Join the game

GUNSHOTS FILLED THE WHOLE AREA AS THE PACK WAS SHOOTING BACK TO THE SHOOTERS

Derek that finally learned how to shoot, was able to show some of these skills that Hazel showed him.

They began fighting, charging at everyone they were meant to knock out. Derek and Hazel touched their backs with Derek's gun pointed forward and Hazel having her claws and fangs out.

"How many are there?" He shouted.

"Too many?" Hazel answered as Derek began shooting and Hazel used her speed to break the gun off the man's hand and snapped his neck.

The shooting never came to an end as all the chaos never stopped. Hazel looked around until she saw one of the shooters having his gun aimed on her as the red dot was trailing slowly up to her chest.

She was beginning to think that this was it. Until Derek shot him dead and looked at Hazel. "You good?"

Hazel just nodded. "Yeah."

Suddenly the shootings were stopped as they silently kept their eyes everywhere. It was beginning to get tense.

Derek and Hazel shared a look as they walked back to get to where Scott and Kira and the rest were.

They all shared looks together as Hazel was hoping to think that this was the end but she knew that there was the only person to end.

Kate.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

It was late at night when Hazel was in bed with Derek asleep. But he was the one to actually stay up since he wanted to be the one to check in case something would happen at any moment.

Meanwhile, he had his arms wrapped around her waist as she was only in her underwear's and him shirtless.

That is until the alarm buzzed making the two pick their heads up and look over. "Hazel."

The two stood up as Hazel put on her black silk while Derek grabbed the gun as the two walked side by side to face whatever was going to show up in the loft.

The dark veins began to surround under her eyes that were dark as well and her fangs showed up.

The two noticed shadows behind the door as Hazel motioned her head towards it as they made their way to the door, facing each other side to side.

Derek slowly reached over to open the door which Hazel nodded at until he quickly shoved it open to the side as the two quickly stood in front of the unexpected person by the door.

Lydia.

She stood there with wet hair and a loosened dress until her banshee scream filled the whole area.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

The door crashed open making Hazel shot up from her rest just to see four unfamiliar people walking inside the living room.

"What the hell?" Hazel muttered.

"Don't worry, love. I own them. Just wanted to give you a little visit." Nick appeared by the door and walked towards her and sat down next to her on the couch. "Hope we didn't wake you from your wonderful sleep."

"What do you want?"

Nick turned and looked her deep in the eyes. "I need to know where Peter is."

"Honestly, I don't know. I haven't seen him in a while but as far as I know he's been locked up with Kate." Hazel guessed.

Nick licked his lips as he inhaled. "Hazel. I need to find him. You are the only one that can lead me to him. And as far as I know, your love interest with Derek is enough to help me out on this one."

"Are you planning on killing him?"

Nick just gave her a dark look. "No."

"It seems like it." Hazel said in surrender as she shrugged her shoulder.

The two stared at each other as the other ones that stood behind were just standing there and listening in complete silence.

"I don't know what you've done to them," She referred to the brothers. "but I can assure you that the three of you can join this game and kill Kate because we all are looking forward to it. Then you'll have Peter in your sight."

Nick tilted his head up at that. "Tell me more, love."

Hazel gave him a look before she answered. "Tell your brothers about it and they'll know."

Hope you liked this one! Hope you'll give it thumbs up. See you next chapter!
─────────────────────────────

 See you next chapter! ─────────────────────────────