58- Where did they go?

"SO, DO WE HAVE A PLAN?" DEATON ASKED PETER THAT STRODE BACK IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH LYDIA AFTER THEY DISCUSSED SOME THINGS PRIVATE

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles. Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone." Peter explained.

"What do you mean?" Hazel asked him.

"Somebody needs to go in with you." Peter slowly turned his head to Lydia.

Lydia seemed to choke on air while Void turned his head slowly to his right to where Lydia stood by, enjoying and finding interest in that.

Peter reached behind him as he brought out Scott's claws to the back of Void's neck that seemed unbothered.

"So what do we do if we find him?" Scott asked.

"You're going to have to guide him out somehow." Peter responded.

Lydia that sat with two inches of space next to Void, had felt the claw on her neck, ready to slash through.

"Try to give him back control of his mind, his body." Peter explained to Scott that was going to try it out for the first time.

"Could you elaborate on the 'somehow'?" Lydia spoke up. "It's not feeling very specific at the moment."

"Improvise." Peter suggested Scott.

Scott went in his thoughts, overthinking non-stop. "What if this is just another trick?"

Hazel scoffed. "Scott, I love you. But please shut up."

"When are you people going to start trusting me?" Peter said with a humorless chuckle, having enough already.

"I meant him." He mentioned to Void below him.

"Oh."

"Scott, we're running out of time." Deaton told him. Hazel agreed since she couldn't wait anymore.

Scott looked down as he closed his eyes before he breathed deeply, showing his intense, red Alpha eyes.

He finally slid his claws in their neck when the two were stuck in their tracks. Both Scott and Lydia looked scared and terrified when the seconds passed.

Then, their eyes closed when everything fell silent. They all stood there, watching and waiting for something to happen.

"Look at that. Do you see that? She's bleeding." Melissa said to Peter when they all noticed Lydia's nose bleeding.

Peter slowly stepped and headed towards her while Melissa interrupted. "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

But Deaton stopped her from letting her go any further when Peter was already in front of Lydia.

"What's happening? What is happening to her?" Melissa worriedly asked.

"Lydia, can you hear me?" Peter grabbed her face. "Lydia, you're stronger than this. Okay, you need to concentrate. Lydia." When Lydia didn't budge Peter shouted out loud and long. "Lydia!"

His screams filled the whole house making Hazel reach out to her mothers arm in comfort that stood there worriedly next to her.

Once the screaming was done, Hazel sensed that they have found something.

Or someone.

And she knew that they found Stiles since she was able to hear his howl so loud that she had to cover her ears.

That's when the two gasped with Void getting unconscious. "Did it work? Did it work?" He rushed in front of Stiles.

"What happened?" Lydia horrified asked while Stiles didn't seem to wake up. "Why didn't it work?"

"Because it's not science, Lydia. It's supernatural. I did. my part. Now give me the name." Peter whispered to her, forgetting that Hazel was eavesdropping inches away.

Scott that also heard it looked up to Peter. "What name?" But Peter only grabbed Lydia and dragged her away. "What are you talking about?"

It was quiet for a few seconds until the echo voice filled Hazel's ears. "Malia."

Suddenly, Stiles that heard it too, shot up and grunted as he quickly took off the tape, struggling, as he dragged out long rags from his mouth while his face went red from dragging out a whole bunch of rags.

Stiles fell down on his knees as he started vomiting all the rest out as he gasped at the sight of what he just vomited.

He moved back when a hand appeared from the rags which seemed to look like Nogitsune's hand.

His head appeared too as he moved up slowly while shadows appeared around him. He placed a hand on the floor making the otters step back.

That's when the Nogitsune completely stood on his feet as he stared at his hand while the others watched in horror.

That's wren he launched forward as they all stumbled back against the couch except that Scott, Hazel and Peter made a move to push the Nogitsune against the couch.

They tried their best to tightly keep him in hold against the couch but the Nogitsune seemed strong than Hazel thought.

"Hold him." Peter grunted to the siblings.

"We're trying." Hazel said.

They kept gripping the Nogitsune against the couch while he kept trying to break free from their hold, grunts followed awhile.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Scott stopped the two as they did.

Scott moved his fingers up to his face as he began to pull off the rags that were covering his face.

Suddenly, Hazel's face fell when she saw that it was Stiles under those rags. He breathed heavily as he stared at Scott.

"Scott?" He questioned.

Hazel knitted her brows hen remembered the other earlier until she stopped in her tracks, feeling her stomach drop.

Void?

"Scott." They turned their heads just to see Lydia out of sight with the door left open. They looked over the couch to see Void not there anymore which they all took as a sign of problems.

"Where are they?" Scott asked but no one could answer. "Where are they? Lydia!" He quickly ran out the house. "Lydia! Lydia!"

This chapter shows that showtime is happening.
─────────────────────────────