7- Derek's help

SCOTT CALLED HAZEL TO MEET UP WITH HER IN THE WOODS JUST TO GO AND MEET UP WITH DEREK AT HIS APARTMENT

"It's funny how you need me in this." Hazel smiled.

"Come on, it's not like I'm a kid. I'm just scared... like what if he's going to kill me or something!" Scott said as they were walking on the way.

"I'm one year older than you." Hazel scoffed.

"Still doesn't mean I'm a kid." Scott mumbled as they arrived. Scott and Hazel just stood there when he spoke up. "I know you can hear me. I need your help."

The two now stood in front of his door when Derek opened the door and closed it as he stepped out while it started raining. He looked at Scott before he glanced over at the sister right behind him and carried on to Scott then.

"Okay. I know I was part of you getting arrested and that we basically announced you being here to the hunters. I also don't know what happened to your sister." Derek just stared ahead at him the entire time which made Hazel go weak in the knees that even made her feel uncomfortable a bit.

(In a good way)

"I had a dream about someone. But someone else got hurt. And it turns out that part of the dream might have actually happened." Scott said.

"You think you attacked the driver?" Derek asked.

"Did you see what i did last night?" Scott asked him.

"No." Derek straightened answered.

"Can you at least tell me the truth?" Scott pleaded. "Am I gonna hurt someone?"

"Yes." Hazel's head shot up at that.

"Could I kill someone?"

"Yes."

"Am i gonna kill someone?"

"Probably."

Scott turned to walk past his sister that looked worried at him as he leaned against the wooden frame.

Derek stepped towards him. "Look, I can show you how to remember. I can show you how to control the shift, even on a full moon. But it's not gonna come for free."

"What do you want?" Scott asked.

"You'll find out." Derek said. "But for now, i'm gonna give you what you want. Go back to the bus. Go inside. See it. Feel it. Let your senses, your sight, smell, touch. Let them remember you."

"That's it? Just go back?"

"Do you want to know what happened?" Derek asked.