56- Spit it out

THE THOUGHT OF HAZEL THAT SHE HAD BEEN HAVING A LOT OF THOUGHTS IN HER MIND, KILLED HER

Isaac was in the hospital getting injured, and she was glad to at least know that he was okay. But that still didn't stop her from overthinking everything else.

And she slowly started to realize that her anxiety had started to slowly build in again. Hazel sighed as she closed her eyes, trying to fight back her thoughts and anxiety.

A presence made her open her eyes to see Derek sitting on his chair by the table with her on the opposite.

They both stared at each other, not speaking any words. They both were waiting for someone to say something but Hazel was definitely going to stay still.

"You don't seem the type of person to speak out your mind." Derek finally spoke up.

The brunette looked down as she shrugged. "Trust issues."

Derek rose a brow as he seemed to understand her and nodded shortly. "I understand." He inhaled while Hazel stood quiet. "But that doesn't mean that you should shrink into your thought that are filled with nothing but negativity." She dragged her eyes up to him at that as he wrinkled his eyes. "You know that, right?"

Hazel that was staring slowly nodded. "It's not really the negativity that I know off. It's the anxiety. I can't seem to fight it. I'm just..." She shrugged. "too scared to fight it back." She glanced to Derek.

Derek that was listening closely and watching her, seemed in his thoughts now. At least, he was glad that Hazel made her first steps to express her problems.

"What is it that's been running in your thoughts?" He began asking.

Hazel quietly scoffed with her mouth closed as she parted her eyes somewhere else. "This is the part where I don't say it."

Derek was the one to scoff now. "Spit it out."

The two stared at each other, seemed like they were making a challenge out of it. But Derek for sure wasn't someone to play with.

"Just traumas that left me thinking, that's all." She decided to answer the most easiest way to explain it shortly.

Derek seemed to buy that but knew there was more to dig deeper into that head of hers. He stared at her for a moment before he asked her. "Are you mental, Hazel?"

The brunette chuckled humorless at that as she tilted her head along. "No... I don't think so. But I do have a Panic and Anxiety disorder so... I think we should just leave it there."

Hazel watched him float on his mind when she looked off to avoid him. She hated to talk about her problems. She didn't want to sound so important about it since they were never talked enough and never taken so serious about.

"Is that all?" His eyes were looking up to her in a way of an intense look in his eyes. Hazel slowly nodded, not saying anything. "Or did you do something Hazel."