15- Allison's necklace

THE OTHER NIGHT WAS ANOTHER QUICK PROBLEM AND OF COURSE BY DEREK THAT WAS RUNNING FROM THE POLICES AND HUNTERS FOLLOWING WITH THEIR CARS ALONG WITH SCOTT, STILES AND HAZEL IN THE BACK,

Scott was driving as fast as he could like Stiles and Hazel demanded him to. Another car was also following behind them and that was one of the Hunter.

They were now arriving at a place where to find Derek. "Get in." he was hopping in the car until gunshots were heard while he went to the front seat and Hazel with Stiles to the back.

"Wha— what part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott dramatically questioned.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek yelled.

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles questioned, popping his head in the middle towards Derek.

"Yes!" He yelled again making Hazel wince. "he was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up."

In fact, Derek broke into school to search for Harris that knew something about the Alpha and werewolves, and the police had to show up and caught him but not at this moment.

"Oh, hey, they're just doing their jobs—" Stiles stopped once he noticed Derek's blank expression towards him.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek mentioned towards Scott while looking at him.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott said.

"All right. How did you find him?" Hazel asked Derek, peeking through the middle.

Derek looked at her then turned his head away just to keep his mouth shut.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott questioned, getting annoyed any time.

"Yeah, both of us." Stiles stated before Derek shifted in his seat to get a better dead glare at Stiles that immediately sunk down. "or just him, i'll be back here."

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek explained making both Stiles and Hazel snap forward.

"Our chemistry teacher?" Hazel questioned.

"Why him?" Scott asked.

"I— I don't know yet."

"What's the second?" Scott kept asking while trying to focus on the road.