Extra 1

Yo mina-san! This chapter has a slight mature content. So if you're quite sensitive, then skip this one and go continue to the next arc as all the extras has mature contents...hahah. But if you're as rotten as I am, then feel free to readdd!!!
================================

Tomorrow is Ru Huo and Wu Bowen's 4th wedding anniversary. Ru Huo is currently reading a book in a recliner chair. Though he is holding a book, he was actually communicating with his system.

(Author: Hello there system. Almost forgot you QAQ.)

[Host, this item, it only works if both parties are willing. Are you sure he is, Host?]

Ru Huo tilt the corner of his mouth, "What do you think, system?"

[Host, are you really, really sure about your decision?]

'System, do you think I'll make a joke on this topic?' The system paused for a long time. Seeing its host's earnest expression, it finally agreed.

[Okay, Host. But first, I need to check everything about his soul, Host.]

'Well, I understand. Thank you, system.' Ru Huo sincerely said.

[You're welcome, Host. If it is what Host wants then naturally system has no rejection. Not to mention that Host has enough points to buy the 'Red Thread Of Fate' item.]
.........
Wu Bowen woke up when the sun has not yet shone. He kissed the person completely cuddled in his arms and slowly and carefully got out of bed and went outside.

Wu Bowen washed his face and directly went towards the kitchen to cook. He has been doing this ever since he and Ru Huo are not yet married. He fried some eggs with a heart-shaped and also garlic rice which his wife loves. He also make a coffee for him and a glass of milk for his baby. Starting their day with a simple yet aromatic breakfast, he went back upstairs bringing the food with him.

Seeing that his wife is still deeply asleep, he gently brought the young man to his arms and nudged him. "Love, wake up. We still have something to do, eh." Seeing his stubborn appearance and even drilled his face deeper to his arms, a thought flashed by his eyes. His hand went down his wife's pajamas, put it inside and touched the growing thing making his wife moaned. They kissed and kissed and wasted an hour on the bed.

When Ru Huo finally woke up, his face flashed with a red tint, his lips swollen, his eyes misty, and his neck down below is full of strawberries. Seeing his husband full of vigor and scratches in his body, Ru Huo rolled his eyes and silently fogave his husband as today is their anniversary. He put his arms around his hubby's neck together with a kiss and greeted, "Goodmorning and Happy 4th wedding anniversary. I love you, my silly hubby." Wu Bowen tightly hugged his wife and sniffed his alluring scent. He laughed and said, "Goodmorning, baby. Happy 4th wedding anniversary. I love you too, my precious."

After washing up, Ru Huo asked as he was being carried by his husband, "Where are we going?" Ru Huo,in fact, didnt need to ask him and can just easily find out using his system, still he wanted to hear the answer come out personally from his man.

"Road trip!" Wu Bowen excitedly respond.
Ru Huo just smiled and said, "Ok. We're going on a road trip then."
.....
As this is their wedding anniversary, only the two of them should be in the car. Wu Bowen was the one driving, while Ru Huo watched the scenery outside. Both of them are listening to a calm music while enjoying the view outside. They stopped when they saw a nice scenery and Wu Bowen would immediately brought his camera out and take a picture of both of them. When hungry, they would stop by a shaded and plain place with a nice view to lay down their mat, put down their food, and eat.

Though boring to the eyes of others, Wu Bowen and Ru Huo are very much satisfied. Having each other side by side and enjoying the peaceful yet satisfying road trip, they couldnt ask for more.

Finally as the sun started to set, Wu Bowen stopped at a place cannot be more familiar to both of them. It was the place where Ru Huo and Wu Bowen got together. Ru Huo felt nostalgic watching the same sunset they saw that day. His face uncontrollably soften. Seeing this, Wu Bowen felt that this trip was worth it.

Wu Bowen hugged Ru Huo from behind as they watch the setting sun together. "Do you like it?" "What do you think?" They both laughed as they asked the same question they asked the last time.

They watched the sunset until the sky became dark and stars started appearing, they slowly went back home.

The moment they both reached their home, Wu Bowen hungrily kissed his lovely wife. Ru Huo raised an eyebrow on his husband and said, "Arent you too hard to satiate, Mr. Wu?"

Wu Bowen chuckled. His chest reverberated making Ru Huo's heart tickle. "Well, Mrs. Wu, isnt it because of your seduction of me? Do you think I havent noticed, hm?" Hearing his threatining voice, Ru Huo smirked, "Well, let me take responsibility." Ru Huo flipped Wu Bowen in the bed. Took off his hubby's t-shirt and started kissing from his neck, to his nipples circling it with his soft tongue, down to his thighs, leaving big and small hickeys. Purposefully avoiding his hubby's already rock hard thing making Wu Bowen groaned in protest and his gasp getting faster and louder. "Baby." He hoarsely and huskily called out.

Ru Huo loved how his husband react from his stimulation of him. "Dont be too impatient, honey." After a while, Ru Huo finally eased his hubby and put his mouth in his hubby's thick and long lightsaber. Wu Bowen moaned as he felt his wife's soft tongue licking his thing. Cant seem to take it anymore, they changed their position. He bit and grind Ru Huo's pink nipples against his teeth and touched his thing that was semi-hardened. Ru Huo moaned as he felt his hubby's soft tongue in his chest and calluous hand on his shaft. Now, it was time for Wu Bowen to tease his baby.

"Ah. Mm. H-hubby hurry up! Wu-" Seeing his impatience, Wu Bowen quickly lapped his baby's hole until it was twitching and producing water. His thing was so hard it was painful but he still make sure his wife is properly prepared. The moment it was stretched okay, he positioned his raging gun to his wife's hole and directly entered without any reservation. "Ahh!!" Ru Huo moaned in pleasure and pain as his husband immediately went to his G-spot. He almost shot out! Wu bowen groaned at his baby's tightness and slowly, yet deeply thrusted. "Ahh! Mhmm..ha.ha. Faster hubby! Harder!" Hearing his command Wu Bowen fastened as he moved deeper and faster. Just like a machine. "Ughhh...baby, you're so tight." Wu Bowen raggedly said and kissing his wife's neck and lips. After an hour or so, Wu Bowen suddenly felt Ru Huo tightened around his thing. Feeling his release, Wu Bowen thrusted more faster and much more harder driving Ru Huo insane and he finally released. Just as he was done, his hubby released his hot cum inside him making Ru Huo rolled his eyes in pleasure and then fainted. Wu Bowen looked at his tired wife and kissed the mole in the corner of his right eye. He smiled satisfiedly.

===================================
Omeeegashhhhhh>¤<.....

FYI:
This is my firsst ever smuttt!!! Though not much, but you can clearly see how rotten I am😂

Anywaysss...I hope you enjoy it!!

As for writing smuts in my next arcs, I am still not sure😅

Theatre:
Author: Whoah, Host! So this is how you are sometimes?

Ru Huo: Of course not.=_=

Wu Bowen: En. He's like this every night. Right, baby?>☆<

Ru Huo:...

Author:...

System: Is this the cold and emotionless man everyone is afraid of?